Italy, Ghana, and the Czech Republic

kumquatq3

Thank god Finland doesn't participate. There can only be so much humiliation.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Italy and Czech Republic does have one thing in common, actually. They're both very good European teams.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

I predict that the USA will come bottom of that group, and that's not because I want them to (although I do :) ). Italy will of course be the clear winner, and both Ghana and the Czechs have beaten touch opponents to get through to the finals, whereas I believe the US had a very easy ride.

In other news, I see that England is drawn to draw play against Sweden again. It's a shame that it's an easy group for us. Now the silly commentators will incessantly talk up our chances of winning the whole thing. I'm glad I won't be in the country when we are (inevitably) knocked out in the quarter-finals.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

The Swedes are the only representatives of Scandinavia this time (curses), so they'll have to fight a tad harder.

And what is it with England and getting hyped up when they face a Scandinavian team?

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Italy and Czech Republic does have one thing in common, actually. They're both very good European teams.

That will be dismantled

I predict that the USA will come bottom of that group, and that's not because I want them to (although I do  ).

I have seen the future.

1. The US wins, hence, your already wrong.

2. England has oil. Don't tempt us.

And what is it with England and getting hyped up when they face a Scandinavian team?

Revenge for the viking raids of something.

Actually they get worked up all the time. Especially against Argentina, that one really gets them going.

Probably get knocked out in the quarter finals like usual. Be intolerable if they win the thing.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

That will be dismantled

I predict that the USA will come bottom of that group, and that's not because I want them to (although I do  ).

I have seen the future.

1. The US wins, hence, your already wrong.

2. England has oil. Don't tempt us.

Fantasy football aside your probably coming third in the group.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Revenge for the viking raids of something.

Actually they get worked up all the time. Especially against Argentina, that one really gets them going.

Probably get knocked out in the quarter finals like usual. Be intolerable if they win the thing.

Hehe touche. But why hype against Argentina? Isn't Argentina = certain death?

DENMARK!

Yeah, you would be Finnished. BWAAHAAAHAAAAA. (w00t)

Um... :)

That's so 20's, Judge Hades. Congrats, you've entered the former century succesfully.

Czech will own you all.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

On a good day they are capable of beating Argentina. Not Brazil though.

The performance of England isnt constant so it's very hard to predict.

Oh the Argentina hate is twofold. They fought a war against them. And Maradona handballed that goal which knocked them out of one of the other world cups.

Since your typical England supporter is about as a evolved as an ape they havnt let that go yet.

Edited by ShadowPaladin V1.0

478327[/snapback]

We'll see, Iowan, we'll see...

kirottu said:

Yeah, you would be Finnished. BWAAHAAAHAAAAA. (w00t)

Um... :)

That's so 20's, Judge Hades. Congrats, you've entered the former century succesfully.

Czech will own you all.

I like Finnito better, tho. Less used. post-15284-1134168228.gif

DENMARK!

You git post-15284-1134168228.gif

kirottu said:

Only if they bring the machetes and plant the mines prior to the game.

I didn't know Iowans even knew that football existed. :)

To be fair, he might not know you mean Euro football

Euro football? Huh? Is there any other kind of football? *looks to other Euros for aid*

DENMARK!

By all accounts, when England beat Argentina in the group stage of the 2002 World Cup the celebrations were almost as big as if they'd won the whole tournament. :) Something else I'm glad to have missed.

There's a lot of bad blood between the two countries: colonialism, the Falklands War, Andrew Lloyd-Webber...

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)