MODERATORS!

Child of Flame

Dear Moderator Peoples,

You're just not being, inconsistent enough anymore.

How am I supposed to muster irrational rage and feelings of indignity when you don't give me anything to run with?

Please fix this quickly, I suggest the illogical locking of this topic to start with!

XOXO,

Jim

Damn straight. I say we fill some topic with drivel obviously bordering in derailment and give the mods a sad excuse to lock it. Then we can come here to bash'em. Everyone's a happy chap like that.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'm so with you!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I've always wondered why the mods are so strict with only this forum, its not like anything important ever really goes in here :-.

This isn't the only forum that we are strict in, but we tend to deal with this forum quicker than many others because of the nature of what is expected to be written in here.

One thing is that we expect that if there is a problem that people will come to this forum. IF the threads go on and on forever getting derailed, re-railed, derailed... it makes it hard to figure out what is going on and if the situation was ever dealt with in the first place.

IF you go into a forum like say a spoilers section and see derailing, then there is a question of if it will rerail itself, which often happens, and it makes more sense for everything regarding one situation to stay in one thread, instead of having a bunch dealing with how to work the controls because a couple people got sidetracked.

And offtopic is well... that is mostly drivel anyway, so if the drivel and derailment was handled as quickly there as it is here, then there wouldn't be much of an OT forum, now would there?