Species in KotOR

This has probably been done several times before, but it's something that has been bugging me recently. Do we know what species the following are?

-The rodent-type things from Nar Shaddaa in KotOR 2 like the Champ and Kaalah-Nah (I think that's his name - the guy on the entertainment promenade who gives you the password to the Pazaak Den)

-The Lunar Shadow crewmen (also on Nar Shaddaa), and similar guys in the Black Vulkar gang on Taris.

Could someone please tell me what species the above are, or point me in the direction of a thread that has the answer, or if it just isn't know what species they are.

-The Lunar Shadow crewmen (also on Nar Shaddaa), and similar guys in the Black Vulkar gang on Taris.

Weequay

I thought they weren't Weequay. The Lunar Shadow crewman said that their captain (who is Weequay) could enter the Jekk'Jekk Tarr, but they could not, because their species was intolerant to the gases

Weequay

I thought they weren't Weequay. The Lunar Shadow crewman said that their captain (who is Weequay) could enter the Jekk'Jekk Tarr, but they could not, because their species was intolerant to the gases

Yeah, the captain was a Wewquay. What about that little creature right outside the bar and pazzak den? I think that is a Chadra Fan, but I may be wrong. And the Whato looking creature is a Toydarian, and the Gand in the Jek Jek tarr are assassins and force users.

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!

I remember the little bat-shorty guy type from Ep IV's cantina, also...

http://www.starwars.com/episode-iv/bts/art...02/indexp4.html

kabe_bg.jpg

"Kabe

The squeaky little rodent who requests a tall blue beverage was known simply as "Bat" on set. Other notes use the nickname "Demon." Though Kabe has since been revealed to be a relatively harmless pickpocket, the original script for A New Hope has the small rodent creature as a cohort to Dr. Evazan and Ponda Baba as they accost Luke. If you watch the cantina scene closely, you can see that Evazan exchanges a few words with Kabe before the fight breaks out.

Production notes identify the alien's early proper name as Tink. It would be renamed Kabe and established as a female partner in petty crime to Muftak in Galaxy Guide 1: A New Hope."

Annnnnnnnnnnd, his species is listed as Species: Chadra-Fan in the official SW Databank:

http://www.starwars.com/databank/character/kabe/

Edited by Vashanti
evil_twin.jpg

Yer, once id posted that I was thinking they cud b Chadra-Fan, but his face just looked smaller than the ones on SWG (now dont you idiots start having a go at me for playing SWG-that HK poll was absolutely pointless)

Chadra-Fan are so cool!

But wat r the Lunar Shadow peeps? They're not Nikto or Weequay (no pikes on head or head-tail)

Yer, once id posted that I was thinking they cud b Chadra-Fan, but his face just looked smaller than the ones on SWG (now dont you idiots start having a go at me for playing SWG-that HK poll was absolutely pointless)

Chadra-Fan are so cool!

But wat r the Lunar Shadow peeps? They're not Nikto or Weequay (no pikes on head or head-tail)

Well IIRC they have something like a hood on so who's to say they have no head tails...

Hmm, I was playing K1 last night, and fighting some of those Black Vulkar gang members who have the same alien model as the crewmembers in K2...

The Kotor Tool just lists their textures as "Alien" ... no help there. <_<

They seem to most resemble, imho, the "green Nikto" as described in the EU section of the SW site:

eu_bg.jpg

http://www.starwars.com/databank/species/nikto/?id=eu

"The Kadas'sa'Nikto, or "Green Nikto," have scaley hides, large obsidian eyes surrounded by a ridge of small horns, and visible noses. They are found in the milder forest and coastal regions of Kintan. "

But, there are several descriptions of several types, and none seem to match up perfectly...

evil_twin.jpg