Baldur's Gate 2:SoA

Musopticon?

Hehe, I was all about the Breach too.

I also had my main character as a Paladin that equipped the Carsomyr which would dispel many things as I wailed on people.

It's a fun game, but I found it to be a bit too much of a munchkin gamer's wet dream =]

Would I have to restart my game if I use any of these mods?I'm not that far in but I don't really want to do the beginning again.

Not necessarilly. It depends on the mod. Usually a mod mentions if a new game is required.

But if you install mods without starting a new game you always run the risk of something not working properly (although to be honest, that risk exists when you restart as well).

I totally need to make a an NPC to stick in there :blink:

Edit: And some evil magic items too :o

Modding is easy once you get the hang of it. Way back when (BG1) I made items for the game and when BG2 came out I made a couple of mods. I'm currently working on two npc mods.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

I have currently only 5 NPCS in my party, adn am curious as to whether it matters how many people one keeps in the party. I usually go with full group, but I thought that small incresed experience might matter. Anyways, thougts?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

The NPCs are there for their bizarre interjections in the story, and carrying random objects.

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

The total party size is 6, including your PC.  Sounds like you've hit the max.

Ah, typos. What would I do without you? I meant to write 4, of course.

I'm just entering the City of Caverns(le sahuaginville) and so far all has been a blast. I've had no problems with combat(can you say Breach? can you?!), mainly due to the overall munchkinism of the game; alas, I play for the interactions and just plain to enjoy the atmosphere and flow. Interaction with Viconia rules sometimes quite a bit too....

Anyway; if there's one thing I've done wrong; it is to get stuck in Spellhold for hours and hours because I didn't happen to take one damned stake with me and I thought the dungeon had some. I scoured for it till no end and had to restart from an earlier save, about 6 hours back. Then something bugged in Brynnlaw(ol'pirate isle) and this contact I was supposed to speak to was hostile to me, which sort of irritated me. Thank god for bribery, I got to Spellhold again afterall.

Yes. I do love this game.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

!'m 99% sure that there are stakes in Spellhold. I'm not totally sure where, but I think in or just outside the library.

I wouldn't have gone back to an earlier save in your position though. Either Shadowkeeper or the games concole would have come to my rescue. :huh: