Saber styles

is anyone mad that there are rarely any single sabers in the game? In K1 ther were sabers everywhere. I kept remember playing and getting mad because i wanted to dual wield sabers but had to use one regular and one short. There happens to be many double and short everywhere though.

Well, the pre-made sabers you find later, throughout the game are randomly generated.

It's possible to save the game and fight X monster or open X box or initiate X conversation, etc., which rewards you with a saber, and have a different result than the previous time you tried.

Same with the color of the sabers you find, iirc. ;)

Thus, if you really want a short saber for the offhand, and you just found a double-saber instead, and you have a recent Savegame, it might be worth it to restart at the save point and see if you get a short one the next time.

Edited by Vashanti
evil_twin.jpg

is anyone mad that there are rarely any single sabers in the game? In K1 ther were sabers everywhere. I kept remember playing and getting mad because i wanted to dual wield sabers but had to use one regular and one short. There happens to be many double and short everywhere though.

It's all random. If you play through again, you might be saying the same thing about doublebladed sabers. Or short sabers.

It's all random. If you play through again, you might be saying the same thing about doublebladed sabers. Or short sabers.

Oh yes, my second play through was all double bladed ones, yet third play through was short stubby ones...and whats the thing with the colour violet? :lol: LOL

Edited by Guest

What i'd like to see in K3 is different animations for the different saber styles.

Another great idea by the people who brought you beer milkshakes!

"I don't see a problem...then again, SW isn't my life, so what do I know...." - some who makes 27.8 post per day on a SW forum!