Malachor V

Well, it could have been Exile themself who activated it, if the controls were very simple. After all, if Exile simply retold Revan's order to Bao, why was it Exile who suffered?

Maybe she had second thoughts before giving the final order. When it was executed she felt all of those deaths at once, which i would imagine would be a horrifying experiance.

Wait i dont get what the MSG did. did do something to all the mandlorian ships to win the war or i completly missed this part. Just tell me what the MSG is and what it does

MSG-Mass Shadow Generator.

I...ah, wrote about it in my fanfic, :"> LOL ;)"

(Disclaimer-I only wrote what I thought might have happened...)

When i finished the game though i just threw kriea down the core nothing about MSG. I thought i was supposed to turn it on or something

LS option blows up the planet with the MSG.

DS stays on the planet and revels in their evil, not destroying the planet.

It was an incomplete, rushed ending, with lots of cool stuff cut out, though, which is why it makes many people confused.

>_<

evil_twin.jpg

Ok i must have missed this covo in the game so the ending was even more screwed up for me... WHO tells you what the MSG is, who built it ect.???

Throughout various conversations with Bao-Dur we learn that it was he who destroyed Malachor upon the order of the exile, and the name of the Mass Shadow Generator is only spoken for the first time on Malachor itself.

We're never implicitly told what it is, but excerpts from various dialogs point to it using the gravity well of Malachor to crush everything and everyone on the planet. The exile was on the bridge of a starship either in orbit or a distance away, and he/she felt the deaths of everyone on the planet. Such an overwhelming ripple in the Force would be enough to kill someone, so the exile had to sever his/her connection to the Force.