No more cloth for me.

Child of Flame

Peach is a lie, there is only passion fruit.

Ahah, a nice try. :-

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

:-
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Goth rock in a nutshell:

Roses are dead

Violets are blue

I am dead

And so are you

kirottu said:

eep

- a cat

kirottu said:

A saint you say? I'd guess that never a saint has called him/herself a saint. Therefore, as you have called yourself a member of piety, you can't be a saint and thus have no authority to make that question. :-

kirottu said:

A saint you say? I'd guess that never a saint has called him/herself a saint. Therefore, as you have called yourself a member of piety, you can't be a saint and thus have no authority to make that question. :mellow:

Well, I'm not a saint, I'm just a lowly Pope, but someday I dream of becoming a Saint Second-class.

Of course, there is something of a problem in that the doctrine is ambiguous on whether people of the Faith are allowed to become Saints, or if you can become a Saint only after posthumous conversion. Thus, my ingenious plan is to forsake my goddess on my deathbed and be baptised after my passing. Elysium, here I come! :)

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

She's watching, I bet.

Who's the deity in question?

kirottu said:

I feel for you, Meta. I really do.

Considering it might be my head. Dare I ask, is one of the voices quoting JJ Rousseau with an unmatched fervor?

kirottu said:

She's watching, I bet.

Who's the deity in question?

Why, Eris, of course. Discordianism is the only path to salvation. All other roads lead to Thud. And you don't want to go to Thud. It's muddy and it rains a lot. Plus, it's cold. And there's nothing to drink. Nasty place, Thud. Too much water and limestone.

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Dare I ask, is one of the voices quoting JJ Rousseau with an unmatched fervor?

Dunno. Does it sound like a female screaming in Icelandic, backwards, whilst being evicerated as she falls into a giant Rolls Royce aeroplane engine?

If so, then yes ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

to Revvie:

I prefer the Dreamer, otherwise known as Bastet. Less tentacles than Shub-Niggurath, better in rhetoric than Yahve.

to Meta:

Why, it's a matter of perception. I recommend telling her to shut it off, as it's tiring me quite a bit. I prefer Kant and swahili anyway.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

Cool, lucid dream deluxe. These are the stranger aeons for you then?

kirottu said:

I have been flying a lot in my recent dreams (that I have been dreaming since 1975).

What be stranger

kirottu said: