Relationships Thread 2

dufflover

What do you think about a Friendship vs Relationship?  

47 members have voted

1. 1. What do you think about a Friendship vs Relationship?

• They are (or should) be left completely separate
    • Friendship can become a Relationship but it's risky (can't go back)
    • Friendship is the pre-requisite to a relationship
    • Relationships usually end up becoming just Friendships
    • Other
    • No opinion except that you ain't got a chance right now

ok .. time for a reality check:

time to get busy angst-man otherwise life will get ahead of you!

If you waste another second on fear and selfloathing I will personally travel to your location and kick your sorry ass!

so go ask a random girl out!

and I expect a report on sunday, stateting what you did and how it went! and that's an order soldier!

Edited by Rosbjerg

Fortune favors the bald.

Everyone like the bisexual

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

confusing yes yes it is but so are girls

I resemble that remark...

Girls are attracted to people you are fun to be around - or make them smile or laugh

I know that's one of the things that attracted me to my husband. But I wouldn't put too much stock in that as far as dating goes, because that largely comes from a common taste in humor...if you try too hard to be funny, that's often seen as unattractive. If you share the same humor tastes, the laughter will come. :-

“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

ok .. time for a reality check:

If you waste another second on fear and selfloathing I will personally travel to your location and kick your sorry ass!

so go ask a random girl out!

and I expect a report on sunday, stateting what you did and how it went! and that's an order soldier!

You have some good orders there duff, my only advice is don't do this: post-15284-1134168228.gif

Actually no it won't...my Desktop Power Supply is getting repaired (more like sitting in some workshop over the Christmas break) so I can't even do the things I was looking forward to doing - yeh it's only a small part of what you do in holidays but I was putting it off so much during the Uni year, like I said I ended looking forward to doing...whatever I was playing in first few holiday days before it broke - I can't even fix a simple Pure Pazaak bug cos it's on the Desktop Hard Disk ;) .... sorry players ;)

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

I say screw all computer related things for a week or two. Go out, and find yourself a girl. It's not that difficult...just behave confidently, smile, and...it's been said before, and is exceptionally cliche...but hell....be yourself.

Don't act differently. It'll come back to bite you in the ass one day.

Get out there and just...socialize. Either you go and do, or you just don't. If you choose the latter, your right to bitch is automatically revoked. ;)

You're not a bad lookin guy, Duff. Take steps to bolster your basic self-esteem, and you'll be fine.

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast