the whole story

Carth- He said that he believed something had been behind the Mandalorian Wars. That it hadn't been the Mandalorians choice to attack the Republic - that's the quote, thanks D Murda :) i forgot about that one.

STILL - i'm not sure i got the whole picture yet, i'm trying to figure out Revan's actual path, let's see

• 2 months later...

Yeah, Bastila said "I know Revan and Malak visited Korriban at least once"

Or something like that

Pain is all mankind is sure to experience.

Somewhere this is a person, who has suffered a thousand planets' pain. Who has suffered pain that would kill a mortal, and still keeps fighting on. The one who reduces our suffering by taking the brunt of it. He is our true saviour.

He is the son of thunder and consolation.

1. Korriban when you approach the cave with Atton and Visas

2. Nar Shaddaa with Atton and Handmaiden when you meet the owner of the Ebon Hawke

3. Nar Shaddaa with Atton and Bao-Dur when the Zhugs come for you

4. Dxun with Bao-Dur and T3 when helping Zuka

5. some in the tomb of Freedon Nadd, not everyone though

6. Malachor V, first Remote and Bao-Dur then Remote and G0T0

7. Malachor V, Mira and Hanharr

8. Jek'Jek Tar, Mira and Hanharr, before and after the call of the Exchange

9. Nar Shaddaa, Atton plans your rescue with Mira/Hanharr and T3

10. Dantooine, enclave sublevels, Atton and Mira when you join Disciple

11. HK and T3 when you talk about droids not to be treated as furniture

on the ship there's much more:

1. Atton and Handmaiden talking about echani styles of combat

2. Handmaiden and Visas talking about you, when your influence is stronger on Visas the little girl gets jealous

3. Handmaiden and Kreia talking about Visas, when your influence is much stronger on Visas, old girl gets little girl mad at you and she'll give you a jealousy act and never talk to you again

4. Atton and Kreia when he tells you everything

5. Bao-Dur and Kreia when you go red, this is important, she humiliates him and talks about Malachor V and you understand she was there in the final battle

6. Bao-Dur and Mandalore when you join the mandalorian

7. Bao-Dur and Mandalore when you have full influence on the mandalorian, they'll talk about Malachor V

8. T3, G0T0 and Remote with Bao-Dur from time to time for repairs and upgrades

9. G0T0 and HK when you join the floating boss of the Exchange

10. Mira and Handmaiden talking about love

that's about everything

You forgot about the Disciple and Kreia talking together and him finding out Kreia's secret, and her erasing his mind..

T3 blasting HK in the back when he becomes suspicious over the navi-computer.

You forgot about the Disciple and Kreia talking together and him finding out Kreia's secret, and her erasing his mind..

T3 blasting HK in the back when he becomes suspicious over the navi-computer.

:ermm: yeah i'm sure there's more i forgot, and more that has been cut or that is buggy and you don't get in the game, like Bao-Dur's dialog lines about Mandalore or the alternative dialog for Atton about the repairs on Dxun where he does some more flirting with the female Exile, or Mandalore's first-time-on-the-ship dialog, and his "getting some things str8" about why he follows the Exile. Edited by jinger

Necroposting for Idiots :huh:

Definition-the ressurection of old topics. It's (in some other forums at least) also spamming, which is also frowned upon. Before Osiris's post this topic ended on November 21st 2005.

That's last year. :wacko:

Edited by DarthVala

dragon113mq.jpg

"Great intelligence usually goes hand in hand with great stupdity."

Join The Sibilati!

-Sibilati retrorsum sibilamus