Tell me more about the destruction of Visas's home

Why cant I tell Kreai anything about the destruction of Visas's homeworld? All I can tell her is that Atton said her planet was wiped out. When you find out more from Visas, Kreia still says the same damn thing!

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Kreia already knows what happened to Visas' homeworld. Ask her about the Sith that are looking for you and she'll tell you all about Darth Nihilus.

"They might not call you a Jedi anymore, but believe me, you are. It's not the sort of thing that you just stop being. You're stuck with it, just like you're stuck being the General." ~Bao-Dur, Knights of the Old Republic: The Sith Lords

Why cant I tell Kreai anything about the destruction of Visas's homeworld? All I can tell her is that Atton said her planet was wiped out. When you find out more from Visas, Kreia still says the same damn thing!

i now its soooo messed up y cant we say any thing we want like tell me what i want to know or die <_<

I believe you need 16+ Intelligence for the extra option. It might be lower perhaps but thats been my expierence.

Yas know, id LOVE to know more about Visas's homeworld. I have opened all the convo options and backstory and its just really really fasinating.

Hell, Id actually love a KotOR game (after this story finished of course) that revolved around her world and race as the PC :wub:

Just simply the best character to come outta K1 or K2 :)