Beautiful Images

Gabrielle

And we don't like you  :thumbsup:

We? You're not a woman, you're a child.

This is what it looks like where I originally come from:

kebne00-01-10.jpg

Vistas valley, near Sweden's highest mountain Kebnekajse.

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Iceland is overhyped, Sweden is for the cool kids who dont need to prova anything with fancy Geisers or Claciers :thumbsup:"

view.jpg

Western view from the top of Deger

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Pretty soon this will be the 'Beautiful People' thread... :D

I'm tempted to post a picture of SG-Atlantis' leading man for old memories sake, but...I shall refrain. For now.

Edit - nice lake shot, Kaftan. A little grainy, but nice comp.

Edited by LadyCrimson
“Things are as they are. Looking out into the universe at night, we make no comparisons between right and wrong stars, nor between well and badly arranged constellations.” – Alan Watts

I like the sheep!! :huh:)

Crims- Grainy?

Gabs- There are no fjords in Sweden

DISCLAIMER: Do not take what I write seriously unless it is clearly and in no uncertain terms, declared by me to be meant in a serious and non-humoristic manner. If there is no clear indication, asume the post is written in jest. This notification is meant very seriously and its purpouse is to avoid misunderstandings and the consequences thereof. Furthermore; I can not be held accountable for anything I write on these forums since the idea of taking serious responsability for my unserious actions, is an oxymoron in itself.

Important: as the following sentence contains many naughty words I warn you not to read it under any circumstances; botty, knickers, wee, erogenous zone, psychiatrist, clitoris, stockings, bosom, poetry reading, dentist, fellatio and the department of agriculture.

"I suppose outright stupidity and complete lack of taste could also be considered points of view. "

Oh, look how cute! A canadian girlfriend is peeking out behind the trees!

Aww... I sense much tension in you mkreku... sit down and talk to Dr. Launchie the Psychologist who cares... so... *grabs pen and clipboard*... my first question... not getting any? :huh:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

We Canadians like to keep our girlfriends in pens, not out in the yard.

:))

Here I try to be obnoxious, and suddenly I'm being beaten by a canadian :huh:

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!