ajunta pall's dark secret

there goes what he says in his tomb:

-It is a secret of so long ago. I no longer remember. You who bristle in the force... you must find this place...

- Or... have you? Or did you? Or... will you? Oh, so... many images.

-I... see your heart jedi. I see your power, your pride. You... you will find this place. The dark place... and you will regret it.

Revan: why? what is that place?

-so much power... it is blinding. I... I remember so little.

alright so is he talking about the star forge? before I thought that yes, but now... Why would ajunta pall (and the others lords) don't use it to crush the jedi? maybe he's talking about malachor V? it sure have blinding power but I doubt revan had regret it... so perhaps it's something that she/he foresaw, what kreia speak about , something in the outer rim, and it will have grave consequences. I kinda love this one. so tell me, what do you guys think?

Edited by darknesslord

Not likely either. His "Dark Secret" may just be the Star Forge map. It was on Korriban, but was not buried with him.

I highly doubt it is anything of mysterious importance, for now.

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Heart of the Force, Arm of the Force

"Only a Sith deals in absolutes!"

-Obi-wan to Anakin (NOT advocating Grey-Jedidom)

"The Force doesn't control people, Kreia controls people."

What's wrong with the StarForge. Young LS Revan certainly would've regretted it, assuming that he discovered the Star Forge while fighting the Mandalorians, which in itself has some evidence against it from that Dantooine movie but eh, never know...

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

If it was the Star Forge, the Sith would not have lost to the Jedi, or each other, would they have? And, if it was the Star Forge, then some records of it would have remained behind in Sith records (a neato battle-ship constructo-gizmo would be hard to forget, with half the empire chatting about it), and Sadow could have used it to wipe the floor with the Republic, or some other thing.

Maybe it is a Malachor-like place. Malachor V was just a beacon to draw whatever remnants the Sith Empire had back to the battle (in theory, let's not talk about this stuff again; ignore it and move on), so maybe there are other 'hungry' planets or something...

Or, maybe Ajunta is talking about the place where the map is... The map on Tatooine was strong enough (and had enough evil energy) to draw a Krayt Dragon (sp?) to its cave, after all. And Krayt's are a lot smarter than most Sith (and bigger... did I mention bigger? And their TEETH!).

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Yes... little knife-wielding simians could easily overwhelm the unprepared Republic... the Sith are just a bit lower on the evolutionary chain, and the Republic thinks they have bad teeth, so they get all the attention while the Gizka Queen plots to kill all the great leaders of the era, sending the galaxy into turmoil, leaving the galaxy in the hands of: the EWOKS, who go unappreciated for their efforts to save the galaxy from the Galactic Civil War, and are exiled to one of the moons of some back-water world called Endor... At last, the secret of Star Wars, unwraveled before our eyes!

:)

Geekified Star Wars Geek

Darth malak can go die!!!

Lol ;-D

Star Forge hmmm Revan was alive back than..??

willyoubemyfriend21az.png

Currently Awaiting KOTOR3 xD!

MSN: 1967 Dodge

"What spam lacks in quality,

It makes up in quantity"

Yes... little knife-wielding simians could easily overwhelm the unprepared Republic... the Sith are just a bit lower on the evolutionary chain, and the Republic thinks they have bad teeth, so they get all the attention while the Gizka Queen plots to kill all the great leaders of the era, sending the galaxy into turmoil, leaving the galaxy in the hands of: the EWOKS, who go unappreciated for their efforts to save the galaxy from the Galactic Civil War, and are exiled to one of the moons of some back-water world called Endor... At last, the secret of Star Wars, unwraveled before our eyes!

>_<

lollllllll yeah, gizka rules (w00t)