Obsidian Forums Virtual Dating Service.

thepixiesrock

Here is what is going to happen, you answer these easy questions, then I match them up with another forum member, then you two can have a virtual date right here in this thread, or for a more private date, via PM.

Answer these and PM me with the answers to the questions. Come on, it will be fun to see who you are matched with, maybe meet some new forum friends, or an internet romance!

1. What is your age?

2. What is your favorite color?

3. List some interests.

4. What kind of music do you like?

5. What genre of movies do you like?

6. What genre of video games do you like?

7. What quality do you most admire in a person?

8. What quality do you least admire in a person?

9. Do you think of yourself as a negative or posative person?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

PM me.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

No, you fill put the questions and I match you with someone else. You said something about wanted different questions? What questions do you want added?

Who'd want to date anyone from a geek board..?

...Other geeks?

Good Lord, Pixies. You're just plain crazy. Don't we have enough of these threads already? Hey, I'd better answer before it gets locked. hahaha

1. 36

2. Midnight blue

3. Gaming, classic literature, writing, history, the Obsidian message board

4. I enjoy virtually every genre. I am not particularly fond of gangsta rap, although I am willing to listen to it if other so desire. My favorite genre is probably a mix of 80s rock, modern country, and some Gilber and Sullivan. 80s rock is misleading, though, since it inlcudes rock, pop, alternative, and essentially a grab bag.

5. I like the whole spectrum. I enjoy a good action movie, movies with a message, and, with the right company, a romantic comedy or two. I like most films.

6. I mostly prefer strategy, first person shooters, or RPGs.

7. Loyalty. Steadfastness. Continence.

8. I despise back stabbers with a passion.

9. Overall, I am positive. That doesn't always mean cheerful, but I am virtually always positive when faced with problems.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

we're mostly guys.

I know, what, you don't think you could make a romantic connection with abother guy? Fine, I challenge you, fill out the questionare and see what happens.

Damned staight. I figure I can use you as a decoy and maybe get some of your leftovers, you and your wretched good looks.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

Eldar, thanks for answering, but could you PM me just so that I have everything on file? Thnaks in advance.

Damned staight.  I figure I can use you as a decoy and maybe get some of your leftovers, you and your wretched good looks.

The best plastic surgery has to offer

I know, what, you don't think you could make a romantic connection with abother guy? Fine, I challenge you, fill out the questionare and see what happens.

It's a trap!

It's a trap!

Yeah, a love trap!

Am I right fellas? I mean, am I right?

I already know I match up perfectly with several people, among them:

Kate Beckinsale

Adriana Lima

Mischa Barton

Adam Brennecke

Petra Nemcova

Jessica Alba

Jessica Bie

Kelly Hu

Alessandra Ambrosio

Cameron Richardson

Michelle Trachtenberg

Eva Longoria

Elisha Cuthbert

Keira Knightley

Mallory Snyder

Megan Fox

Mila Kunis

for starters

But you will never know for sure until you fill out the questionare...

Am I right efllas? I mean, am I right?

Edited by thepixiesrock

You guys are not my type.  :-"

You won't know until you try though. Don't be such a negative nancy.

I bet I can guess the answer the service gave you. hahhahaha Pixies, you're a genius. This thread is total comedy.

Obsidian Plays

Here at the OFVDS, we pride ourselves on making perfect matches, the kind that can only be done by a human, no computers used here. We add that personal touch, to ensure maximum satisfaction.