Obsidian Forums Virtual Dating Service.

thepixiesrock

You guys are not my type.  :-"

You won't know until you try though. Don't be such a negative nancy.

Didn't get it did you? :-

No, I got it. You still will never nkow until you try, maybe you will find out that you do like guys.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

4.  I enjoy virtually every genre.  I am not particularly fond of gangsta rap, although I am willing to listen to it if other so desire.  My favorite genre is probably a mix of 80s rock, modern country, and some Gilbert and Sullivan. 80s rock is misleading, though, since it inlcudes rock, pop, alternative, and essentially a grab bag.

There exists a genre as described? Gibert Western Glam Rock Sullivan? :-

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Guys> recently yes. Then we broke up. 

Female> Now  :-

I think I have just the girl for you, now, it might seem a little strange, considering neither of you have given me a profile yet, but judging from the infromation I have, this is your current match:

post-1658-1132017319.jpg

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Guys> recently yes. Then we broke up. 

Female> Now  :-

I think I have just the girl for you, now, it might seem a little strange, considering neither of you have given me a profile yet, but judging from the infromation I have, this is your current match:

post-1658-1132017319.jpg

It's Bizarro-Launch!

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

IT'S A TRAP

Yes it is. You're all getting a warning in your Christmas stockings :- . It's never too early to be thinking about what to give for Christmas.

Ruminations...

When a man has no Future, the Present passes too quickly to be assimilated and only the static Past has value.