Rare Cut Movies from KOTOR II

I saw that clip too but the thing is that the planet being destroyed didn't look like citital station, when you watch the other movies were the Ebon Hawk flys into the citital Station you can see a small part of the planet is actualy armored but in the destruction cut scene the whole planet is

I saw that clip too but the thing is that the planet being destroyed didn't look like citital station, when you watch the other movies were the Ebon Hawk flys into the citital Station you can see a small part of the planet is actualy armored but in the destruction cut scene the whole planet is

Sounds like M4-78 to me. Which file is this?

Actually I have kotor 2 on xbox but I downloaded that blink thing and I got the file from somewere if only i could remember :*

O wait I think I lost it since I had to reinstall kotor 2 on my pc, the movie was in the folder

daaaaaaaaammmmm well if n e one has it plz share :huh:

I have it on x box too, what i was wondering was if there were any other videos like the one where Kreia gets beat down by Sion and Nihilus that are more difficult to get. I still am missing like 4 or 5 videos and were missing any cool ones.

Well there are some of khoonda during the battle scene, were the mercs actually trip your mines on the bridge,if you download them you can probably transfer them to ur xbox

For the Boxers:

You can download the Movie-patch and just watch them from there...

If you don't mind downloading a Gig that is...

Or, if you wan't to know about the cut movies:

1. (only with Movies patch); Citadel Station going Nova

2. Alternative scene "mines planted" at Khoonda battle

3. Flyby of Go-To's ship (should have been before the meet (of GO-TO) with the assassins/mercenaries, but due to bugs it isn't displayed)

Actually I have kotor 2 on xbox but I downloaded that blink thing and I got the file from somewere if only i could remember  :devil:

O wait I think I lost it since I had to reinstall kotor 2 on my pc, the movie was in the folder

daaaaaaaaammmmm well if n e one has it plz share  o:)

Wait, you bought KII for your PC and your X-Box? $100 for one game? :-

So, in order to see the citadel station destruction cut movie I have to download the movie patch and than watch it through a video player that I have to dawnload also. Does anyone know how big that patch is?

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

So, in order to see the citadel station destruction cut movie I have to download the movie patch and than watch it through a video player that I have to dawnload also. Does anyone know how big that patch is?

For the Boxers:

You can download the Movie-patch and just watch them from there...

If you don't mind downloading a Gig that is...