Sexiest Star Wars Female?

DarkAngle

What is the sexest female character in star wars?  

20 members have voted

1. 1. What is the sexest female character in star wars?

• Leia Organna Solo
    • Mara Jade
    • Winter
    • Jaina Solo
    • Bastila Shan
    • Visas Mar
    • Padme Amidalla
    • Tahiri
    • Jabba the Hutt (hutts are hermaphrodites)

Battlewookiee, I'll get you for this!

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

From what I can tell, Schmarth, you're feverish enough already. What you probably need is a cold shower.

BTW: Carrie Fisher in that costume looks about a million times hotter than any cartoon/book character on your ridiculous list.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

We don't need zis filth in ze Way Off Topic, or as I like to call it, "La Cafe de Off Topic."

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

The stress results of being popular.

4_1107841.jpg

George: It's been a been a rough 28 years Carrie. The fans keep hounding me about writing better prequels. Hell they say my writing in general sucks.

Carrie: Well you didn't have a bunch of fanboys chasing you because of your good looks like I used to have.

This is sad... really sad... :ermm:

If I was forced at blaster point to vote, it would go to Leia in the slave costume, but only then <_>

If I want pixellated goodies, I'll turn some Luis Royo picture into a new wallpaper and stare at that one instead... :(

“He who joyfully marches to music in rank and file has already earned my contempt. He has been given a large brain by mistake, since for him the spinal cord would surely suffice.” - Albert Einstein