teh Smallville thread

Kor Qel Droma

Nah, Andrea was a made up partly composite character. She was there to give Clark the idea to use his abilities to fight crime. She was sort of Batman like what with the costume the theme tune and her rooftop poses. The thing is Bats can't be in smallville because Time warner are really weird with their properties, they are territorial over the charcters.

Nah, Andrea was a made up partly composite character. She was there to give Clark the idea to use his abilities to fight crime. She was sort of Batman like what with the costume the theme tune and her rooftop poses. The thing is  Bats can't be in smallville because Time warner are really weird with their properties, they are territorial over the charcters.

Thats why she had a skull beltbuckle instead of a bat, that's why she had super-powers. They made her up so that no one could complain. But come on, that was the Batman.

They're making the Justice league.

I know I thought it was Wonder Woman in the preview, but I would say that girl was closer to the Huntress than Batman. BTW did anyone see a preview for next week? What happens?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

wicked, thanks for the update Monkeyman. And although I agree the Huntress is hot, she doesn't hold a candle to my gal Power Girl.

post-7948-1139082460_thumb.jpg

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

• 3 weeks later...
Hmmm...I think I prefer Lois over Lana.  Not as much of a Kristen Kruek fan anymore.

Oh, I just saw the most recent one...Lionel knows!  :o

Yes, Lionel is Jor-El. Been Jor-El since last season. He's trying to be Clark's father.

We still don't know what was on that picture...

From the last episode, I thought it was a snapshot of Clark, surrounded by the explosion, carrying Lana to safety. That's kind of easy, so maybe not.

And it was a video. I still want to see that crumpled piece of paper pop up in the near future.

Showing Jonathan doing Lois or something.

My first thought when watching that episode was that it was a picture of Clark rescuing Lois in her apartment. Was there something compromising? Can't remember.

You missed the part where he drinks an elixer of high-concentrated kryptonite fluids, killing himself, and effectively joining the Marvel bandwagon.

Edited by Blank

Hmmm...I think I prefer Lois over Lana.  Not as much of a Kristen Kruek fan anymore.

Oh, I just saw the most recent one...Lionel knows!  8)

Yes, Lionel is Jor-El. Been Jor-El since last season. He's trying to be Clark's father.

We still don't know what was on that picture...

Heh, I completely missed that.