teh Smallville thread

Kor Qel Droma

Hehe. That would be interesting.

The one thing I always loved is how insecure Clark is with Lana, because he's different. Though it seems as though every person out there is an absolute freak in that town. We've had people splitting into two, electroman, etc. etc. Clark is pretty normal 8)

It wasn't last season, Lionel was possesed or something in the first ep of the season - when he went mad and was locked up. Jor-El or something awoke in him when clark got shot and died. There must be vestige of that possession still in lionel.

Yes thats the one. I thought it was last season, sorry.

Yes, Lana should've died in Reckoning along with Jonathan.

But the writers have proven that they are too stupid to fill an episode when that relationship isn't in jeopardy.

And why can't Clark tell her his secret now? The sacrifice has been made and she won't go to Lex if Clark finally trusts her. She goes to Lex to fill that gap in her relationship with Clark.

Last leg.

I was cheering when I saw the accident. At last they got rid of that endless loop. Then they had to **** things up and kill Johnny instead. :lol:

As for why he doesn't tell her his secret, I guess it's because he thinks she would be in danger knowing.

I was cheering when I saw the accident. At last they got rid of that endless loop. Then they had to **** things up and kill Johnny instead.  :-

As for why he doesn't tell her his secret, I guess it's because he thinks she would be in danger knowing.

The circle of life?

It's still the best stupid show on tv. But if it wasn't Superman it would've been pulled out a long time ago.

Yeah, I was a bit confused about that as well. Perhaps it was still the "single leap" stage of things?

I remember in an earlier season where he saved Lana from the tornados, and he said to his Dad that it almost felt like he was flying.

It could be a "single bound" but it looked pretty controlled. That and before it aired Tom Welling was saying Clark finally flies. He has the ability to fly for sure - levitating while sleeping, flying while he was evil kal-el in search of the stones at the start of the "stupid season". Now he can control it, ay least i think so.

She has a kid wth Pete Ross i think, and she knows, but there was recent revamp so i don't know if that is still "canon"

Smallville could kill lana if the writers had any balls but they have to cater for their The WB audience, which is teen girls and Hades.

it is...

In the comics Superman has had some recent trouble marrige wise because he got the crap beaten out of him and Lana nursed him back to health and ended up leaving a pair of panties at clarks house.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

She has a kid wth Pete Ross i think, and she knows, but there was recent revamp so i don't know if that is still "canon"

Smallville could kill lana if the writers had any balls but they have to cater for their The WB audience, which is teen girls and Hades.

it is...

In the comics Superman has had some recent trouble marrige wise because he got the crap beaten out of him and Lana nursed him back to health and ended up leaving a pair of panties at clarks house.

I find it disturbing that Superman is married. That is so "down to earth" and boring for a Superhero. It makes it all seem like one of those afternoon soap thingies.

he was married to get readership back... this was during the period where things are dead. Also, this was when he lost his powers and went blue for a year or so.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

• 1 month later...

Could we call this "We tell Mus what is going on so he can gnash teeth and cringe as well" instead?

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Yes, it is.

Spoil me.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds