Gun

Hurlshort

What isn't right with G4?

How about the fact that they destroyed TecTV? :thumbsup:

"Of course the people don't want war. But after all, it's the leaders of the country who determine the policy, and it's always a simple matter to drag the people along whether it's a democracy, a fascist dictatorship, or a parliament, or a communist dictatorship. Voice or no voice, the people can always be brought to the bidding of the leaders. That is easy. All you have to do is tell them they are being attacked, and denounce the pacifists for lack of patriotism, and exposing the country to greater danger."

- Herman Goering at the Nuremberg trials

"I have also been slowly coming to the realisation that knowledge and happiness are not necessarily coincident, and quite often mutually exclusive" - meta

Can you post your review (in english) here? you seem to be pretty objective about your reviews and views on the forum

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

I like it, I'm not far into it but the control system hasnt driven me crazy, the VO cast is very impressive and the story is intriuging.

Can't think of a game since Ocarina where shooting from horseback has worked quite so well.

Few glitches here and there, mostly clip related. But nothing to bad.

Looking at the layout, it's going to be a short main plot, which you can pad out by doing side quests etc.

Has some RPG ish elements, like shopping ,character upgrades based on mission performances.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]