Wanna see Paris Hiltons Boy Freind...

kumquatq3

I hate the concept of famous people!

I mean, in all truth they are no different to us but people still seem to flock all over them and worship there everymove.

An exection to the rule I guess would be really talented people who excell in there choosen field like a superb athlete or a truly gifted artist.

But some rich, stuck up drop kick like Paris I cannot understand what all the fuss is about.

I hate the concept of famous people!

I mean, in all truth they are no different to us but people still seem to flock all over them and worship there everymove.

An exection to the rule I guess would be really talented people who excell in there choosen field like a superb athlete or a truly gifted artist.

But some rich, stuck up drop kick like Paris I cannot understand what all the fuss is about.

I was about to say that. :blink:

The public are slaves to idols.

Yeah I know, but it is just plain stupid :blink:

Take Paris for an example: If you take away all that money what are you left with?

And that is the same for most "celebraties", yet they still recieve copious amounts of attention for no real reason.

Now if Paris used her "status" to help starving children worldwide then maybe I would be interested in what she does.

My girlfriend put it perfectly when Kylie was diagnosed with breast cancer, and there was such a big fuss was made because its "Kylie"

She said "what about all the other women with breast cancer, how come they are never mentioned in the news. What makes her so different"

Why can't those freaking jerks leave these people alone? Personally I don't give a shat about Paris Hilton, Nicole Richie, or the count down to Olsen twins 18th birthday. I mean enough is enough. If I was there I would taken out my baseball bat qand start smashing the cameras and skulls.

GET A FREAKING LIFE!

These guys are worse than the nerdiest gamer at a Star Wars or LotR premiere night.

Edited by Hades_One