Atris stole my lightsaber!

It's really easy to get one tho, u have to build it, after Telos u get the first peice, make ur first planet Dantooine, and when u find the salvager whatever his name was, in the stuck door in the jedi enclave, tell him either all the lagreks are dead, and if they are he'll sell u the other 2 parts for 3200 credits, if u tell him they dead but they alive, he'll die and drop a lightsaber peice, either way u get all 3 on dantooine for after u find master vrook u get rewarded either a random lightsaber or lightsaber peice if u dont have them all yet :devil:

Yeah, I had completed the game 3 times..each time hoping to find away to get that 'orginal' lightsaber back.. she always locks herself in that room.

So why does it ask for details about the lightsaber? e.g. colour, crystal, type etc.. ?? - pretty pointless to ask if you can never get it.

Edited by Krustie

Welcome to the forums! :o

Yes, welcome...wanna play Pazaak? (signature) :)

Seems like you've only just got up to this part of the game so I suggest you finish it first before you accidentely spoil it - it's not some big secret or twist but if I interpret your post correctly you will get your wish...(the 2nd part)

sigpic0yb.jpg

Pure Pazaak - The Stand-alone Multiplayer Pazaak Game (link to Obsidian board thread)

Pure Pazaak website (big thank you to fingolfin)

The old women in white.. says she has my lightsaber? anyway I can get it back? and maybe kill her?

Old woman? She doesn't look that old.

War is Peace, Freedom is Slavery, Ignorance is Strength

Baldur's Gate modding
TeamBG
Baldur's Gate modder/community leader
Baldur's Gate - Enhanced Edition beta tester
Baldur's Gate 2 - Enhanced Edition beta tester

Icewind Dale - Enhanced Edition beta tester

It was originally intended that she would use your lightsaber in the battle with her and then you'd break it.

Another good idea dumped. <_<

Нека Силата винаги бъде с теб!

I reject your reality, and substitute it with my own.

Time you enjoy wasting is not wasted.

John Lenon

This thread is a big "hey, f*** you!" to the humanity's intelligence.

571911[/snapback]

The whole "Atris stole my lightsaber" thing was once really quite annoying, in one of my 2 playthroughs, because i had never been able to find a silver crystal before, and i always said to Atton that i had a silver Lightsaber.

There she was, waving it before my eyes!! :wub:;)

The whole "Atris stole my lightsaber" thing was once really quite annoying, in one of my 2 playthroughs, because i had never been able to find a silver crystal before, and i always said to Atton that i had a silver Lightsaber.

There she was, waving it before my eyes!! :ermm::(

If you side with the female Rodian merchant on Narshadda, and keep going back to her after you finish other planets (and thus open trade routes to them for her), there will be a silver crystal for sale on her. After Dantooine, I think.

evil_twin.jpg

There she was, waving it before my eyes!! :ermm::(

If you side with the female Rodian merchant on Narshadda, and keep going back to her after you finish other planets (and thus open trade routes to them for her), there will be a silver crystal for sale on her. After Dantooine, I think.

Yeah, that's the only non random way to get it. Unless there's one on Korriban...

You could choose a colour which you least liked when talking to Atton on the EH, so that you need not have the colour you want being used with the lightsaber that Atris keeps and as the lightsaber colour in the recorded holographic trial.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧