Bioware gets eaten?

Morgoth

I still have to wait for their placements to open up. Though on the plus side, based on my grades and resume, Electronic Arts has requested a telephone interview with me (according to my school's internship coordinator).

I wouldn't mind doing an internship at Electronic Arts either (it's in Vancouver so it'd still be an easy move for me), but the one that they are interested in for me is only an 8 month internship starting in January. I'm interested in the 16 month ones that open up in May.

I still have to wait for their placements to open up.  Though on the plus side, based on my grades and resume, Electronic Arts has requested a telephone interview with me (according to my school's internship coordinator).

I wouldn't mind doing an internship at Electronic Arts either (it's in Vancouver so it'd still be an easy move for me), but the one that they are interested in for me is only an 8 month internship starting in January.  I'm interested in the 16 month ones that open up in May.

If you end up working for the E(vil) A(lliance) dont tell anyone herer :D Especially not Hades.

I have to agree with Volourn.  Bioware is pretty much dead now.  Deals like this kills development studios.

478327[/snapback]

Alanshu, I was referring tot he end of their independnece. Not the end end.

"EA's former CEO will now be the top dog for BioWare."

Nope. He's a partner of BIO's. BIG difference. Not to mention he's not EA anymore 'cause he wans't good enough.

Hahahaha!

DWARVES IN PROJECT ETERNITY = VOLOURN HAS PLEDGED $250.

Alanshu, I was referring tot he end of their independnece. Not the end end.

"EA's former CEO will now be the top dog for BioWare."

Nope. He's a partner of BIO's. BIG difference.  Not to mention he's not EA anymore 'cause he wans't good enough.

Hahahaha!

Wrong.

Game Over.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

"I hate EA and anything related to it. I refuse to buy any EA game or game associated by EA"

1. Youa r egonna buy any game with a BIO logo. heck, you bought an x-box just to play JE and you "HATE" consoles.

2. EA has nothing to do with this. Nothing. Oh yeah, I used to work at x place and then bought y company, x place is involved.

Hahaha.

That is silly disucssion.

No, I dislike consoles and that opinion has changed due to the current generation of consoles. They have gotten better since the days of the Sega Genesis, for the most part. EA has just gotten worse and worse, and that guy was part of the problem. There is no way in hell would I support something like this.

Like I said, I haven't bought a EA title since U9 and that isn't going to change anytime soon.

Edited by Hades_One

"it actually makes sense. BioWare has been focusing on the console/action RPG market of late anyway."

This statement is awesome. BIO is focusing on action/console RPGs yet tehir prime game in development is DA for the PC which is a party based RPG. Not to mention their continued support of NWN a PC RPG.

Yeah, keep posting. I need a laugh. You sound just like the whiners on the JE, and ME boards. :D

This statement is awesome. BIO is focusing on action/console RPGs yet tehir prime game in development is DA  for the PC which is a party based RPG. Not to mention their continued support of NWN a PC RPG.

DA is about keeping PC-platformers at bay...some red meat for the wolves.

The JE franchise and, I suspect, the ME franchise, will be alot of fun even if they are action-RPGs.

Think on this, Volourn. There recent titles have been one released PC only game, a cross platform game, 1 console only game. Now they only have one console only game they just announced and one PC game they announced so early that it feels like Duke Nukem Forever.