Help, With Malachor V please...

Ok, So I'm on malachor V after 30 hrs of gaming xD and I'm at the Great Storm Beast I am a Jedi Master and I keep using Beast Trick to make it like unconisious but I can't get a hit off without it hitting like 170's on me...Please help... :thumbsup:

willyoubemyfriend21az.png

Currently Awaiting KOTOR3 xD!

MSN: 1967 Dodge

"What spam lacks in quality,

It makes up in quantity"

I always seem to have trouble with this guy, im not totally sure which tactic is best, but i suggest you don't use Beast Trick, instead use something a bit more powerful like stasis or stasis field if you want to freeze it up.

I fyou have got it, then i suggest you use Force Storm, as it usually just pwns everything :thumbsup:

Do you have force lighting or anything like that?

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I used force Enlightenment (just for the speed and to make the hits 'hit' more), plus verpine shield, and several loads of stimulants...the more the better. Run up to it, whack it a few times, then prepare to leg it so you can go heal yourself...then try that all over again.

Just make sure that you are healed fully, and have your shields on and are full of stims, though...it took me several runs at it, before it died...oh yeah, save each time, lol :-

I think this is what I remember doing as a jedi Master with crappy lightsaber handling. Walk right in front of the door and place 15 mines without triggering the battle with the beast. :p Get him to run into them and them finish him off with your lightsaber :devil:

If you cant finish him off, then just hit him a couple of times then run and heal yourself. Keep repeating this until you kill him.

Advice: I know everybody has their own preferences so dont flame me, but next time play as a weapon Master :mellow:

If money is the root of all evil.....why is the world not destroyed?

Because the original poster clearly hasn't reached that part yet.  If he wants to read the spoiler part, that's his choice.

Right, makes sense. Not fun with Remote in Malachor though. One time I left some storm beasts alive with Exile and nearly died with remote loosing two hours of gameplay!

Just run past them.  You don't need the experience, and it makes it more of a challenge later when

Bao-Dur's remote has to navigate the same areas.

:huh:

Ok, So I'm on malachor V after 30 hrs of gaming xD and I'm at the Great Storm Beast.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Well, first tell me what level ur jedi is. Cause if he/she is low, then u might, if u start a new game, then after u get ur lightsaber, go to korriban, beat the academy, then go to the shyrack ruins, then find ur way through the otherside, where Kreia then say "This is the source of the power" or something, then after u get past Malak and the other weak jedi, find a jedi's body somewhere, keep going up to him and push A, then 2 hssiss will spawn, keep doing this repeatedly until u got a good level

hi.

1) The section with the Greater Storm Beast is off-limits for the Remote. Also you CANNOT leave the battlefield untill the thing is dead...

2) Now, defeat:

DS: Actually, if you are DS it is so simply; you won't even notice it is a more powerfull version of the Storm Beast (atleast; my first time I didn't noticed it untill it got mentioned on this board; so easy to kill :cool: )

FORCE CRUSH

LS: Could be trickier, as you need to engage in close-combat.

But; as everything; it is easy if you activate

FORCE ENLIGHTMENT

And then hack&slash into the beast while taking a health-pack from the Inventory if needed (if you need to do that; expect Malachor's Academy to be VERY difficult to your Jedi...)

1) The section with the Greater Storm Beast is off-limits for the Remote. Also you CANNOT leave the battlefield untill the thing is dead...

There's a Greater Storm Beast? You mean, bigger than all the other Storm Beasts? Who knew? I must have played through that ending three or four times. :-

Edited by SteveThaiBinh

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

There's a Greater Storm Beast?  You mean, bigger than all the other Storm Beasts?  Who knew?  I must have played through that ending three or four times. :-

Yep, but with a decent character it is damn hard to notice:

atleast; my first time I didn't noticed it untill it got mentioned on this board; so easy to kill

There's a Greater Storm Beast?  You mean, bigger than all the other Storm Beasts?  Who knew? 

I did.

If you have hyper adrenal strength and hyper adrenal alacrity, activate them together with LS Force Enlightenment to buff up the attacks of your PC. Basically gives +6 to strength and +6 to dexterity respectively. (And lasts for 120 seconds)

Edited by vaxen83

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

There's a Greater Storm Beast?  You mean, bigger than all the other Storm Beasts?  Who knew?  I must have played through that ending three or four times. :(

I did too :).

But seriously, Steve did you never notice the Storm Beast which was about twice the size of the other ones in a cutscene? :(

Or are you just being sarcastic? :(

...did you never notice the Storm Beast which was about twice the size of the other ones in a cutscene? :o

I noticed that it was more heavily trailed than the others (gates and cut-scenes were involved, I believe), but not that it was any bigger. It could have something to do with the fact that I find Malachor V deathly dull, both visually and from the point of view of the character development and NPC involvement coming to a shuddering halt, so I play through it as quickly as possible and wake up only when I get to Sion.

Or are you just being sarcastic? :-

Never. :blink:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)