Gadgets are a waste of money..

ShadowPaladin V1.0

That really isn't exactly breaking news... but it is bad that such large amounts of energy are wasted so easily at home...

Thankfully, one of my housemates gets totally OC about unused appliances and electrical equipment and switches everything off from the plug when no one is using them :wub:

I suppose it is a little naughty that we tease her sometimes by flicking the switches back on when she's not looking...

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Why?

Personally I don't waste that much energy and my own personal Utility bill, that is gas, electricity, water and garbage collection, comes about $48 USD a month average. Then again I live in one of the cheapest places to live with the cleanest air in the US so go figure.

That really isn't exactly breaking news... but it is bad that such large amounts of energy are wasted so easily at home...

Thankfully, one of my housemates gets totally OC about unused appliances and electrical equipment and switches everything off from the plug when no one is using them  :wub:

I suppose it is a little naughty that we tease her sometimes by flicking the switches back on when she's not looking...

DL

I do that...I get really annoyed with my family over it because its a complete waste of energy.

And what your doing to her is mean <_<

I do that...I get really annoyed with my family over it because its a complete waste of energy.

And what your doing to her is mean  <_<

We don't do it all the time... it's just funny to see her go around all the rooms getting more and more rage as she goes along :">

DL

And when she gets so freaking flabberghasted by the waste, when she is at the peak of her rage, SHOVE A PASTRY IN HER MOUTH!

BWAAAAHAAAAHAAAAA!  (w00t)

Um...  :blink:    :huh:  >_<  Nevermind.

OMG! That's exactly what happens! :o

You're not our neighbour are you? :ph34r:

DL

Funny how the article bases its most dire possible consequences 100% off the assumption that CO2 emissions are the cause for global warming.

After all, what are pragmatism and scientific skepticism against media trends? >_<

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

That is a damn shame then. We could have shoved pastries down her throat together. *sniff* >_<

It is human arrogance at work here, Numberman. These people think that we, as a species, can seriously harm the planet. Sure there is global warming, but warming and cooling trends have been around for millions of years. Certainly we have contributed but in the long term, geologically speaking, we are just a speck.