KOTOR trivia game anyone?

So, why not have some sort of a trivia game where forum visitors can test their knowledge of KOTOR games? Here's the first question:

Which planet did the Ebon Hawk registry come from?

Answer:

Transel, as said by Judge Shelkar on Manaan.

Was this one easy or not? :wub:

Feel free to add questions.

You should ask a question, then wait for someone to answer, not give us the answer right after you ask the question.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

This could be interesting. Back when the original KotOR came out, I started several threads over at BioWare's forum site about the 'KotOR Riddle Game', which had some marginally good success. The only problem was when the riddles became to obscure or needed to be explained afterwards. I hope nothing of this extent happens here eh!

Hmm, let me think. An easy one I would think;

Question: What is the Disciple's real name?

Answer:

Mical

Edited by InuYasha

The only problem with not providing some kind of way to varify if you got your answer right though, generally leads to people getting angry. It is quite possible that someone could spell the name differently, yet the name would still sound the same. In this case, someone who does spell it the proper way will insist that the person who spelt it wrong was incorrect, even though it sounds the same and they posted it first.

*shrugs*

I was merely trying to avoid bickering.

A little more detail, please?

Ok,

First; she gets Force Pushed into a wall

Then, she gets lift up... (by her head)

Then smacked into a wall

Then kicked, after that punched

Then she got lifted up by her throat, after which she was smacked on the ground

Oh, and then she gets Exiled and stripped of her power...

Enough detail?

Enough detail?

Gruesome. :D

I kind of meant more like

It's in the flashback movie that you see when the Exile is talking to her and asks about her past - the one that only triggers when you have 14 intelligence or higher. I think she was referring to what happened to her after she was thrown out of the academy by Sion and Nihilus.

One point to Battlecookiee. :(

That's the occurrence of 'indignities' that I'm sure of, but I think there was another one, if memory serves. Anyone?

Edited by SteveThaiBinh

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

For my second point, a clever search through the Dialog.TLK:

(Kreia about Atton's "Pazaak game")

{Beat}It is because Atton was not playing pazaak, yet he counts cards in his head. At times, he will list off engine sequencers, memorize the hyperspace routes on the other side of the galaxy, count the ticking in the power couplings even though they are fixed.{Slight disgust at the end}At other times... he will imagine certain... base lusts, certain... indignities. It may be Atton is far cleverer than he feigns to be. {Cuts it off, dismissive}Or perhaps he is simply a fool.

AND

(The exile responds to Kreia's lesson on Nar Shaddaa (the bum with the money))

I fail to see how small acts of mercy can be harmful.There is no way to display my strength, when the galaxy is filled with begging fools, unable to solve their own problems.I am anxious for the chance to test my power against something greater.Why do people in our journey trouble me with these... indignities? These fetching missions, this servant work.In begging for aid, they show their weakness and deserve death.

Cheater.

-1 point for cheating.

Yes, the first is the other one I thought of, when Kreia's talking about how Atton blocks your Jedi mind-reading. I don't know why, but the way she spat out 'indignities' seems to have stuck in my head.

However, the second one is said by the Exile, not Kreia, so -1 point for that, leading to a grand total of -1 out of 2. Well done. :shifty:

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Ouch, Battlecookie got baked to a crisp

Wow, how original. :thumbsup:"

The master of insults ladies and gentlemen.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

C?