NHL is back

Fionavar

And go figure tonight is the night Todd Bertuzzi decides to shake off the rust and play like the best power foward in the NHL again. Why did he have to do it against Edmonton? At least he's in my pool...

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Jaguars4ever is still alive.  No word of a lie.

Next time you get front row seats Hurlshot let me know in advance and I'll keep an eye out for you while I'm watching the Sharks.

And here is an article on where the Pens might end up.  I saw this at the Oilers forum and thought it might shed a little light on the situation.

The gripe they have about Winnepeg isn't entirely valid. The Winnipeg officials have said that they would build a new pro-hockey arena if it was confirmed a team was moving there. The MTS centre was built as a venue for the Manitoba Moose, as well as being a public multi-use sports centre. If they brought the Pens to Winnepeg they would sell out every game until they built a new arena. Its pretty much a sure bet if they did it, as long as they could get an agreement for a new arena as a condition of the move.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

Next time you get front row seats Hurlshot let me know in advance and I'll keep an eye out for you while I'm watching the Sharks.

And here is an article on where the Pens might end up.  I saw this at the Oilers forum and thought it might shed a little light on the situation.

A team in Houston would be abundantly sweet, especially if Rockets owner Les Alexander got involved. The Rockets are the only pro sports team I go for that has a competent front office. With Alexander's backing Sidney Crosby could be hoisting the cup in no time.

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

How about Portland they always are seem deperate for some sports team

Too many broke hippies

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

And on that note Edmonton and Oiler fans should keep north of the province and not grace us with their presence unless they are willing to convert- (Oiler fan at my work boo)

Yet another articulate, well thought out and clear statement from a Flames fan. Did you notice Edmonton came back from a two goal defecit to win 5-4 in overtime? That puts us two points behind you. Two points. Hopefully Calgary will not be exhausted without having another week off to prepare for the Battle of Alberta.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Yet another articulate, well thought out and clear statement from a Flames fan.  Did you notice Edmonton came back from a two goal defecit to win 5-4 in overtime?  That puts us two points behind you.  Two points. 

OMG... and I just had to go to sleep during the second intermission didn't I!? :'(

Tonights installment of the BOA was won by Edmonton. I'm not going to rub it in your face Delta because that game could have easily went either way. But I'm really glad it ended the way it did.

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

Phew. Leafs won a game! About time. Kind of impressive to win despite letting 6 past Belfour.. I guess all that talk about not generating enough offence has gotten on their nerves. KABOOM, 9 goals!

Swedes, go to: Spel2, for the latest game reviews in swedish!

Ya, 6 of those goals were on the the guy the U.S. picked to represent them in the Olympics. No medals for the U.S. this time :)

Did you know that if any Carolina Hurricane player scores a hat trick lucky fans are entered into a draw to win a *gasp* John Deere garden tractor!!! How can the 'Canes not sell out every night?

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif

In SAn Jose we have a promotion where, when the Sharks score 4 goals, you can take your ticket stub into a Round Table pizza and get a personal pizza free. I think with the new NHL and the increased scroring, that promotion will be making someone broke soon.

Hell I just found out Grant Stevenson used to play junior hockey in my town and had nothing but nice things to say about this backwater pisshole. Sucka.

And my employer is a major sponsor of the Oilers. If any player scores five goals in a game ( hahahaha) 'one lucky winnah who swiped their club card is eligible to win ONE MILLION DOLLARS' which will be paid out in annual sums of 50G. I remember a few years ago we had a player named Alex Selivanov who scored four in a game and the next week my boss said that the guys at corporate nearly **** their pants.

edit: **** gets censored but pisshole dosn't?

Edited by Kor Qel Droma

bnwdancer9ma7pk.gif