Jedi Knight Robe?

Only Padawan and Jedi robes, along with various armour types generally.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

• 2 weeks later...

A way to get it might be if your PC's level is around 20+ as a random item. Most items like Dominator Gauntlets and Improved Automation Gloves tend to appear at higher character levels.

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

The only think I would be really interested in is the Lonna Vash mod! :(

Not a single person has explained what happens with that!  <_< (At least not fully.)

Instead of Vash in the cage/jail in the detention center, it is a twilek jedi, her apprentice. After killing the Revan vision and exiting the tomb, it gives you a chance to talk to Master Vash. Same stuff as the other masters(how to ends force bonds, where is everybody...) Sion walks in to the room, Vash force pushes you out the door and shuts it, Vash and Sion duel(not shown). If DS, I assume you can kill her, i havent tried it yet.

Edit: Just installed it yesterday,works great. Cant beven tell its a mod. Seamless voiceovers, perfect lypsynch, correct animations.

Oh Yeah, outside the vision tomb a Sith Assasin is using her lightsaber and drops a datapad explaining what happened and why she is in the tomb.

Edited by Akhan225

The only think I would be really interested in is the Lonna Vash mod! :o

Not a single person has explained what happens with that!  <_< (At least not fully.)

Instead of Vash in the cage/jail in the detention center, it is a twilek jedi, her apprentice. After killing the Revan vision and exiting the tomb, it gives you a chance to talk to Master Vash. Same stuff as the other masters(how to ends force bonds, where is everybody...) Sion walks in to the room, Vash force pushes you out the door and shuts it, Vash and Sion duel(not shown). If DS, I assume you can kill her, i havent tried it yet.

Edit: Just installed it yesterday,works great. Cant beven tell its a mod. Seamless voiceovers, perfect lypsynch, correct animations.

Oh Yeah, outside the vision tomb a Sith Assasin is using her lightsaber and drops a datapad explaining what happened and why she is in the tomb.

Where can you get it?

(Marine Axiom)

Sweat Dries

Blood Clots

Bones Heal

SUCK IT UP!