The infamous... evil... unholy...

kirottu

Alright fine! I'm bisexual, there I said it. I just can't take your acusing stares any longer...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Rawrr?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

:runs off and cries:

Be a man!

Bottle it all up inside until you lash out at someone who asks you to pass the salt.

Why'd I get a kick out of that? :lol:

Oh, and here's a pic, not that anybody cares :(

post-2035-1129235254_thumb.jpg

Female friend of mine...for whatever reason...seems to think I look good with my hair slicked back.....and I'm learning not to argue with her, lest there be yelling and guilting :wub: Though I still retain a healthy level of self doubt. Ok, beyond healthy. Overly healthy. Unhealthy.

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

But then again, I would never have guessed GroinofDespair was Ender's alt account.  :wub:

You're not the sharpest knife in the kitchen drawer are you. :(

I would have never guessed he was a knife.

Heh, a knife that can type, what will they think of next...

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

But then again, I would never have guessed GroinofDespair was Ender's alt account.  :wub:

You're not the sharpest knife in the kitchen drawer are you. :(

Only after school hours. But then again, I wasn't around when Ender announced he'd be posting as a troll. :"> And I am NOT a knife...I like to think of myself as a spoon. :lol:

Edited by Mothman

AAUGH!!!  STOP IT!!!! 

:wub:

Nice try, DL.  But I know that you're really a Tibetan sherpa who has a gender issues

Hey Kaftan hypothetically why wasting titanic amount of energy in posting 1000 posts as a female user? :wub:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

Becuase he's not...  :("  For those doubting, just examine their profiles.  They have different time zones.

Timezone can be changed :wub:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

I thought everyone knew Darth Launch was Kafty's alternate.  :wub:

Yah... me too

DL/KB

Think of it as the Revan plot twist. A lot of people saw through it; then there were the dumbasses (like me) who didn't and went "Whoa!". At the end of the day I feel deprived of one person, but another one has become doubly fascinating. Curious.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum