KOTOR 3 Story

Darth Preacher

Indeed. I saw Hydrogen, but he didn't proceed with it.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Okay, so i all of the sudden just thought of this awesome K3 idea. about the story i mean. It just, flew into my head here. alright now, so there is this guy on Kashyyk and he is moonwalking with his lightsaber. But wait, he has TWO lightsabers! okay, so then he moonwalks into a pack of wookies and they slaughter him.

This is where the main character comes in. One of the wookies picks up one of the lightsabers, and starts showing it off to his buddies. Then the main character wookie picks up the other one and doesn't show it off. okay, so after a few years the wookie with the lightsaber becomes a mean-BullyWookie (I always hated bullies when i was little, so i know this one will be a hit with the kids). Now, the main character wookie, whose name happens to be "RHAAA", doesn't like the bully wookie, but RHAAA is a very bashful and weak wookie, so he ain't doing anything heroic anytime soon.

Until Feeson Bindo, Jolee Bindo's son, comes along and thinks something needs to be done about the bully wookie. But because Feeson is also a bashful guy, he ain't doing anything about the situation neither.

Then, one fateful day, Feeson is being attacked by one of the gangs of the Bullywookie (who is now the kingpin of all wookies except RHAAA). RHAAA sees the struggle and comes to Feeson's aid. Together they fight and kill the BullyWookie's gang.

Feeson and RHAAA become buds and Feeson is a part of your party now. Alright, then this hot wookie chick is being mistreated by one of BullyWookie's gangs, and the RHAAA Feeson team can't allow that to happen. So they fight the gang and save the hot wookie chick, who's name is BastilRHAAA, and she joins the party. Oh yeah, and her brother, AAARTH was beat up by the gang before that when he tried to protect her, and he joins your party too.

So now its this huge party and BullyWookie gets angry cuz he aint invited, so he starts sending gangs out to kill them. And to lure them out, he oppresses the innocent wookie peoples. Team RHAAA strategically uses guerrilla tactics until they are able to get through the BullyWookie's security and close enough to BullyWookie's lair.

But there is this final locked room that BullyWookie sleeps in every night, and its got this lock, and Feeson spotted a super-special droid earlier that they have to steal and reprogram.

O yeah, and there are all these awesomely entertaining side-missions in between these events, like Swoop racing and Wookie pinata fests and stuff.

So you get the droid and of course he is a T-unit named RAAAHT-3 (cuz he was made by wookies so thats where the RAAAH comes from). He is all fiesty but you get him reprogramed and now he's in your Par-Tay!

You get the BullyWookie's room open when he's sleeping one night, but then you find out BastilRHAAA is BullyWookie's mate. OH NO! UBER-PLOT TWIST EXTREEME! >_<:o:o

AND HER BRO IS ALL LIKE," WHAT UP IN HERE!!" AND SHE GOES,"YO YO, HE HAD MY BABY I AINT LEAVIN HIM" and the main character says,"REALLY!?!?" And she says with a british accent," NOOOO NOT REEEEAAALLY". Okay, so you have this big battle and you get captured because BastilRHAAA ratted you all out.

That's all i have so far, this is a work in the making though, but you get the jist of the story. alright, SEACREST OUT!

SUPER SPAM EXTREEME.

YEE-HAAA 50 POSTS YEEE-HAAA

I HAVE TOO MUCH TIME ON MY HANDS **insert styx song**

Edited by Blank