Columbus Day

PhantomJedi

Monday is Columbus Day, at least here in the States, and it got me thinking. My favorite characters from history are Columbus, workers unions, Jimmy Hoffa, the pilgrams, Squonto, the Presidents, Christ, the Easter Bunny, and those people that started the Battle of the Flowers because in some way they have all gotten me out of school for at least on day. I guess I should also include the person who came up with spring break. I honestly think someone was trying to piss of the teachers and just decided to give the students the day off and make the teachers come in for Columbus Day.

I iz not from da US so pleez splain why u hav a holleeday for dat geezer wot solves crimes and is cross eyed.

Teehee, Ali G.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Wasn't it the pioneers you crossbreed scum were celebrating , not mr Colon?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

No, you're thinking of Paul Bunion.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Mayflower, indians, corn; any of those ring a bell?

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Oh, you mean Johnny Appleseed.

Edited by thepixiesrock

Does he pioneer?

kirottu said:

Pioneer? You mean like the space program?

More like the stereo company.

kirottu said:

No, no, no, you are talking about Leef Erickson.

Are you sure? I'm sure I would know if I were writing about him.

kirottu said:

Would you? Just take the pill and put it in your mouth. Swallow it.

*glomp*

How long does this take to effect?

Edit: No Hades. I will not put anything from you to my mouth. No, especially not that.

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said:

You wouldn't hurt me would you? No, you love me.

Thats it Hades, I'm reporting you.

Banned!

I feel all warm and tingly inside my head. What is this stuff, pixies?

Edited by Musopticon?
kirottu said: