About anime Star Wars pics

Just kill these forums already....

At the rate I am going, I'll piss everyone off by Monday and the forums will be completely void of life except for me.

What can I say, I'm a likable guy.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Oh yeah, and now Jags is under moderated posting for anyone who weanted to know.  I wish him well.

So that's why he's not able to receive my naughty PMs.....errr sports related...yes sports related.....PMs. :wacko: :ph34r:

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

For research purposes...

Yeah, research...

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Well before the Soap Opera gets out of hand, we'll just close this one down. Questions of moderation should be directed through PM. I would highly recommend that if there is a lesson to be learned from the gossip, supposition and inference that is found herein is this ... every poster is responsible for what s/he posts. If you chose to respond to a troll in a fashion that is wrong be prepared to have the Big Green come a knockin'. I am disappointed in some of the membership and the alienation with which 'regulars' have caused newer people. And with that - off to your PM box to gossip about my rambling and keep it in PM - the Roost's just too comfy to have to deal with a multitude of these threads ...

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon: