U.S. Launches AIDS Awareness Campaign In Botswana

Child of Flame

::Sigh:: I can't help it.

Subtle

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Also in this week's issue:

Women Have Got To Stop Starving Themselves Past The Point Of Hotness

Avoiding eating in order to improve your appearance is part of being a woman, and it's natural for a woman to devote all of her time to achieving a figure pleasing to the male eye. While there are many ways to get hot, one of the simplest, fastest, and most effective is through self-starvation. However, anorexia, like all things, is best used in moderation. For example, you should never get so thin that you lose your ****.

I've seen it time and time again: A woman of "normal" weight buys a scale, tapes pictures from W magazine to her refrigerator, draws a weight chart on her bathroom mirror, and makes a commitment to subsisting on iced tea and steamed broccoli. She resists the temptation to cheat, and slowly, her will power is rewarded: The butterfly emerges from its chrysalis. The pounds melt off, and she is undeniably hot.

But then, sometimes, inexplicably, something goes wrong. Rather than maintaining her new slim, sexy body through marathon training and obsessive calorie counting, a woman will continue to shed pounds, starving herself

As Alan davies said: No man EVER went to his friends and said "Oh the other night I was having sex with this bird. She was so skinny I could see all her ribs. It was like banging a toolbox. I've never been so turned on!" Me, I like my women like I like my wars. In the style of the 1940s, with plenty of heavy artillery. Hubba hubba etc.

Edited by Walsingham

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.

I understand what you mean and agree, however I'd much rather be fighting a war in this day and age rather than in the 40'ies.

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

:shifty: Totally not following the arguments. Artillery? Modern warfare? Let's stick to the topic, guys! Talk about boobies!

You know... 'heavy artillery'? Sheesh. Don't watch many old war movies, do ya?

Jayne%20Mansfield%20U.S.O.jpg

"It wasn't lies. It was just... bull****"."

-Elwood Blues

tarna's dead; processing... complete. Disappointed by Universe. RIP Hades/Sand/etc. Here's hoping your next alt has a harp.