Thank you Hades One!

Nur Ab Sal

HA! There they are!!!.....

it's too late, isn't it?

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

I've already got it installed :o

Crisp, clean videos, and the sound quality is much, much improved.

By the way...how in the hell do I remove this Holowan Plug-in? I regretted installing it the second I did, and there are waaaay too many files on there to remove manually.

Edited by LoneWolf16

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

- Everlast

So, has anyone downloaded it yet? Want to write a short review of what's in the patches? Is the difference worth the download?

Well, this is my take on the patches.

The movies, though still not up to par in some instances, are vastly improved over the originals. The transitions betweent he game and the movies have been improved, especially if you were running the game in a high resolution.

The music, while the imrpovement is subtle, is noticable if you have an ear for such things. If you have DSL or braodband the download is definitely worth it. If you are still in the stone age and are using dial up then the old version is still good enough to get by on. The downloads are worth spending an hour on downloading, but that is about it.

For the most part it is too little too late in the case of KotOR 2 but if you are new to the game or want to give it a second go and have DSL/Broadband then download the media patch. Hope that helps, M-man. :D

I've already got it installed  =]

Damn you! :( *still has one more movie file and the music files to download*

I win. :o

- Everlast

Anybody else getting random crashes after installing this? I have the game running for a few minutes and it just dies on me.

It didn't do this before the patch :o

- Everlast

I've already got it installed  =]

Are you sure you installed the same patch as we are talking about?

Since the movies still look bad; see Harbinger Arrives on Peragus, Kreia's Fall, Visas' Introduction or the Khoonda Battle for example

And still in the wrong section, for more discussion about the movie/music patch:

http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?showtopic=37316

I guess it depends on your moniter for they did look improved for me. Mind youthere are still minor glitches.

EDIT: I still wondering why people are thanking me for this. Obsidian did the work and deserve the credit as well as those who spurred me on. Save your thank yous to those who actually did the work on these things and leave me out of it. :lol:

Edited by Hades_One

Marry him Hades.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Yeah! Go for it tiger!

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Aha! A duel is on order then, gentlemen.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

I'll bring the lubricant.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

Hades you coward! Don't run from a duel.