Epitaph for a forgotten forum

Reveilled

I just trawled back through my history entries that were located on Obsidian (this is pretty easy in Firefox) until I found the thread. 

Unless you had been to that thread before though you won't have the URL. 

Unless you ask me for it.  :)"

Or look at your posts... http://forums.obsidianent.com/index.php?ac...sult_type=posts

"Your total disregard for the law and human decency both disgusts me and touches my heart. Bless you, sir."

"Soilent Green is people. This guy's just a homeless heroin junkie who got in a internet caf

how did said glitch work?

Pretty much like julianw said. All that was required to find the forum was to click on one of the links to the Other Games forum, either the one on the front page (the bold white text actually being a link), or in the link on the chain at the top of any page while in Pen and Paper or Computer and Console. I clicked on such a link by accident, and when the page loaded, I noticed that the "New Topic" icon was at the bottom of the page.

Other than the fact that there were links to the two subforums at the top of the page, the secret forum was pretty much like any other forum on the boards, except for the spam and the Word Association and the swearing and the spam. :)"

Edited by Reveilled

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

Bokishis spam is the epitome of lame. I know. I used to read Bio-fora.

Anyway, I was surprised none of the mods(well, almost none) noticed the aptly-named thread "Check out the Other Games Forum" a few days back. :) Really, that should have given it all away. But then again, none of'em seem to look at the active threads list. I recommend doing that in the future. Once there was a wobbling 6 threads whose location was Other Games, and no one looked twice. Heck, that day Baley had made 75 posts, but not a single one of them was in the normal sections(hyberbole, but still).

R.I.P Other Games

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Well, they're considerably active when roused.

Oh, and good to have you back, Flattie.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

The Other Games forum was a sanctuary for broken spirits.

There we wallowed

In our shame

There we swallowed

All our pain

It is with large tears rolling down my cheek that I remember the fondest of days; the days of the Other Games forum. A spam thread by some fellow who failed to grasp the Mysterious Art of Spam. A rule-breaking association thread by thepixiesrock. And a last farewell by Ender. Ender who loved bowling. Therefore I herewith spread the ashes of the forum in the Way Off Topic section, which we love so well.

*spreads ashes all over the place*

Oh well. Let's go bowling.

^Asinus asinorum in saecula saeculorum

Wibble?

kirottu said: