• EnderWiggin
    • Numbersman
    • Darth Launch
    • Baley
    • Darkside
    • Nurbs
    • Jodo kast
    • Darque

No, the mods don't read PMs, dammit. Admin could if it wanted, but I don't think Admin cares about our PMs.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I think Admin was considering, at one point, taking all of the PMs and creating some sort of soap opera proposal out of them. I wonder what happened with that. Lucius, you're just a big goof.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

didn't exit over at rpg codex nominate himself for the position o' mod when these boards first got underway?  somebody should tell him that this is his big chance to curry favor with the natives.btw, as far as we can tell, all the candidates on the poll is terrible suggestions, which considering the number of candidates on the list is a pretty impressive feat.  one would think that flamer woulda

I think Admin was considering, at one point, taking all of the PMs and creating some sort of soap opera proposal out of them.  I wonder what happened with that.  Lucius, you're just a big goof.

Ah, so that's why you dropped out of mod school, so you could get to call me a goof. Just couldn't take it anymore, huh? :D

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

haha! You've figured out my evil plans already, Lucius! Curses, foiled again! :Eldar's Snidely Whiplash icon: Aw, who am I kidding, I called folks goofs, doofi, and yutzes while I was still a moderator. Speaking of yutzes... I voted for you, Child. You can count me as a true supporter, but not an athletic supporter.

Obsidian Plays

haha!  You've figured out my evil plans already, Lucius!  Curses, foiled again!  :Eldar's Snidely Whiplash icon:  Aw, who am I kidding, I called folks goofs, doofi, and yutzes while I was still a moderator.  Speaking of yutzes... I voted for you, Child.  You can count me as a true supported, but not an athletic supporter.

I'm here to foil.

Besides, I'm not even in the poll, which I find highly inappropriate considering my vast fanbase... *looks around* I swear they were there a moment ago. :lol:

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

"Or maybe, keep in mind, this is hypothetical, 'flamer' filled the list up with horrible candidates to make himself look more attractive? "

dumb theory for two reasons:

1) is not like people can't see the rest of the wot posters simply 'cause you not list 'em.

and

2) place fresh & steamy vomit next to a glass o' rancid milk and the milk not all sudden like look delicious.

in any event, it seems certain that Gromnir will be paying 5 cents a gal. for gas before obsidian offers flamer a mod job.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

People are voting anyway. 

Evil will always win, because good is dumb.

not only does their vote not really matter, but most folks who is voting know that their vote does not matter. is like a poll where you ask which cartoon character would be the bestest president. sure people vote, but none of them actually thinks that snagglepuss or he-man might actually become president based on their votes.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

If I was elected a moderator, there would suddenly be a new account, "Authority" style. Frankly, my current account comes down on people too harshly. Mods can't enter debates, flame, etc. My original account would also have to tone it down a bit.

Out of the 10 listed, I think Child could pull it off if he could refrain from his love of spam, but Authority is a good mod with a tolerance for spam.

I think I could pull it off, but like I said, I'd have to tone down the flame level.

I could also see DL and Darkside.

I love Darque and numbers as posters, but I can't see them as mods.

Hades and Volourn are funny, and I like them as people, but they posting personas troll way too much to be mods.

Baley loves spam too much.

No one would take jodo seriously as a mod.

And nurbs has posted and stood behind racist remarks.

What racist remarks? :shifty:

HERMOCRATES:

Nur Ab Sal was one such king. He it was, say the wise men of Egypt, who first put men in the colossus, making many freaks

of nature at times when the celestial spheres were well aligned.

SOCRATES:

This I doubt. We are hearing a child's tale.

If I was elected a moderator, there would suddenly be a new account, "Authority" style.  Frankly, my current account comes down on people too harshly.  Mods can't enter debates, flame, etc.  My original account would also have to tone it down a bit.

Out of the 10 listed, I think Child could pull it off if he could refrain from his love of spam, but Authority is a good mod with a tolerance for spam.

I think I could pull it off, but like I said, I'd have to tone down the flame level.

I could also see DL and Darkside.

I love Darque and numbers as posters, but I can't see them as mods.

Hades and Volourn are funny, and I like them as people, but they posting personas troll way too much to be mods.

Baley loves spam too much.

No one would take jodo seriously as a mod.

this post seems to be reason 'nuff not to ever consider ender for mod status.

don't ask to be mod. don't tell folks why you should/could be mod. those things not get you made mod anyway.

you wanna be a mod? Gromnir got the keys to being chosen as mod, so listen up and learn.

1) be here

most o' you clowns got that part down, so it ain't much o' a burden. the thing is that the obsidian folks is gonna choose folks who has shown that they can and will be here much of the time.

2) be helpful

when n00bs and fellow posters has questions, never be shy 'bout posting links to developer quotes or applicable news sites 'n such. if a mod answers questions that satisfy folks then those is questions that developers not have to deal with. am not saying that developers intend to answer most or even many fan questions, but if fans is constantly ignored then the devs get a bad rap (e.g. troika.) fan mods answer takes pressure off of developers to waste time on boards answering inane questions