Does anyone have a link to Sammael's BG3 FAQ?

Jumjalum

Doies anyoiine want toi guiess when we will see a goioid rpg that is like what van buiren and jeffersoiin was suippoisied toii be?

Never. Because it's pretty obvious that you have a specific view of what a "good" rpg is and unless a developer copies PS:T, BG or FO 100% EXACTLY like they were, then you don't seem inclined to change your view. Which is your choice, of course. But it's a rather narrow view of what a good game should be.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

"unless a developer copies PS:T, BG or FO 100% EXACTLY like they were, then you don't seem inclined to change your view"

Sounds very codexian. :huh:

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Doies anyoiine want toi guiess when we will see a goioid rpg that is like what van buiren and jeffersoiin was suippoisied toii be?

Never. Because it's pretty obvious that you have a specific view of what a "good" rpg is and unless a developer copies PS:T, BG or FO 100% EXACTLY like they were, then you don't seem inclined to change your view. Which is your choice, of course. But it's a rather narrow view of what a good game should be.

Well BIS almoisit made the game I wanted..... twice, and boith times the games were cancelled by herve caen.

"unless a developer copies PS:T, BG or FO 100% EXACTLY like they were, then you don't seem inclined to change your view"

Nah, not really. Codex people don't really care for PS:T or BG.

There are no doors in Jefferson that are "special game locked" doors. There are no characters in that game that you can kill that will result in the game ending prematurely.

Of a good game? Yes, that would be a narrow view.

but he said a good RPG. :huh:

Nah, not really. Codex people don't really care for PS:T or BG.

Ah you're right, I meant the attitude, not the games in question.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Of a good game? Yes, that would be a narrow view.

but he said a good RPG. =]

Theres a difference between a goioid game and a goioid rpg???? :):o Thats quiiite suirprising!!!