Image makeover

Atreides

Does my new avatar give a more positive impression?  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Does my new avatar give a more positive impression?

• Yes
    • No
    • Known Atreides long enough so that imrpessions do not rely on avatars
    • Who is Atreides
    • Mmm, spam.

I think your equation is flawed.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

in response to the original question...

rare is it that Gromnir pays attention to what most of you peoples post, much less what you use as an avatar. nevertheless, am shallow 'nuff to admit that those o' you who use a dragonball avatar is starting off with our assumption that you is 15 years old and think that kelly clarkson is "wicked hot,"... or however the kids say such things these days. anime avatars in general gets a sneer from Gromnir, but we is pretty good 'bout staying objective regardless of our personal feelings... but dragonball stuff is just so damned inane as to require a whole new category o' crap.

so, keep using the anime thing if you must, but if you change to dragonball...

*shrug*

carry on.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

post-1658-1126558974.jpg

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

That's quite fitting actually.

I agree with Mister Khan, though.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

post-1658-1126560746.jpg

Look at the pretty butterfly!

post-1658-1126561174.jpg

Look out!

That kung-fu bear has a knife!

What can I say, I ran out of good ideas. I didn't want to make another devil-esque one.

Facial hair is EVIL!

If you don't believe then observe the following equation:

Facial Hair =  :huh:

See?

Makes perfect sense  >_<

DL

well then women are evil too because women drain mens pockets of money.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Facial hair is EVIL!

If you don't believe then observe the following equation:

Facial Hair =  :devil:

See?

Makes perfect sense  :thumbsup:

DL

well then women are evil too because women drain mens pockets of money.

I didn't say MEN (not that anyone here is one :wacko: ) are evil... I just said facial hair is... which it is...

DL

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

Now I must go back in time and destroy you to prevent that post from happening

"He who controls the past, commands the future. He who commands the future, conquers the past."

Before you do, please notice that if you turn his goatee downside up, you'll actually have the outline of the six-edged Nod Icon. :wacko: :ph34r:

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

DENMARK!

It appears that I have not yet found a sig to replace the one about me not being banned... interesting.

Now I must go back in time and destroy you to prevent that post from happening

"He who controls the past, commands the future. He who commands the future, conquers the past."

Before you do, please notice that if you turn his goatee downside up, you'll actually have the outline of the six-edged Nod Icon. :wacko: :ph34r:

Coincidence? I THINK NOT!

OMG! It's true! :thumbsup: