Moderators

darthbass123

Best guess the only mod to get paid is Fin. Maybe Hydrogen but because Finovar is the chief and god of the boards he's the only one to get paid by obsidain.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Nothing. Absolutely nothing. Most mods get paid by taking on a larger role in the community.

I've always been a pretty bad moderator. I'm a much better member than moderator of the community. Still, I'm glad to have had the chance to "work" with Fionavar. We proabably don't deserve the guy. Do you realize he's been a moderator for BIS/IP/Obz literally for years? Hydrogen is another one who's stuck it out through thick and thin. Now the rest of us, as much as I respect my fellow newbie mods, just aren't in the same class. It's not just doing well for a while. It's being dedicated to the group. We'd just better hope that Fionavar never gets sick of the place. The boards would continue, but they sure as hell woudn't be the same.

/Rant number 2,300,304,203

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I enjoy small sheep, well cooked and a few other sacrifices of this and that at the Roost before I consider any new potential snacks ... I mean apprentices ... no new moderators ... sheesh so confusing ...

Seriously, if someone is interested in moderating, feel free to use PM. At the moment there is not a need per se, with bad mods like Eldar, who needs anyone else I always say :geek: (Note: Eldar comment was sarcasm - w/o his guidance of constructive SPAM, WoT would be DOA I suspect!).

The universe is change;
your life is what our thoughts make it
- Marcus Aurelius (161)

:dragon:

Oh, if you think I spam here... you should see the supar secrat moderators' forum!

Anyhow, I have a feeling this thread has gone the distance. If you'd like to take a hand in the community, shoot ol' Fionavar a PM and throw your hat in the ring.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!