War!

The Republic, based on what Kreia mentions throughout the game and at the end, was going through a long, gradual slow defeat, which includes the millenia period until Lucas' story takes over. (Not a very interesting way of looking at things though).

Deep from within...

Victims live a life of fantasy.

Some see salvation as an act of God, a few look within for it.

朱宣澧

the bottom line, IMO, is that Lucas contradicted EU continuity. That is fine, it can be explained away but it serves no constructive purpose to deny that this is so.

EU lawyers like to think that the EU is airtight and can never be trumped while, in fact, the EU is mishmash of things that add significantly to the genre and things that are so infantile that they are barely worth repeating.

What we need is an "A-list" continuity that LFL officially signs off on that has just as much weight as the movies.

Now that the movies are over (presumably), this sort of thing should be possible.

How would you define war? I think it is the ending of something in view of another. (like ending oppression for freedom or perhaps as a way of rebelling)

Deep from within...

朱宣澧

What Palpatine was talking about was when the Republic was reformed.

No he's not, he's talking about the actual Star Wars timeline, not the mishap thats the EU, try again

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

The Old republic was formed about twenty millennia ago in the K1 story, as Bastila mentions this on Dantooine. Kreia talks about the gradual defeat of the Old Republic. Hence, the name KOTOR II. Formation of the New Republic was by the Emperor, also the one who accelerated the division of key people in the Old Republic. Actually, it was not really a New Republic (more like the Empire). Just a way of disguising evil by shielding it under a veil of placidness.

Feel free to suggest anything as mine is just a general description...

Deep from within...

朱宣澧