For some reason it reminds me of...

Reveilled

Hearing Ace of Bass reminds me of Robotech. Mostly because I was reading the first set of 3 Robotech books while on a road trip with my family, and my parents have The Sign in the CD player for most of the trip.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg

For some reason, i sometimes get this indescribable smell in my nose, and it reminds me of being knocked out. :(

I think i had that smell before i got knocked out when i was younger. :)

Edited by petay12

I link music to things a lot. While I was reading through the archives of webcomic General Protection Fault, I had just gotten the Iron Maiden album Dance of Death, and listening to it now constantly reminds me of their storylines. When I played Beyond Good and Evil, Modest Mouse was constantly playing in the background, so playing that makes me want to put on Float On. Stuff like that.

I link music to things a lot.

That reminds me how much i do that as well, I actually quite enjoy it.

For example, when i was playing GTA:SA through for the first time, i would always listen to Afroman, so i ended up linking parts of SA to parts of Afroman, which was quite funny. Also, i listen to music whenever i skate, so i sometimes end up with the same songs in my head when i skate the same place again, which is like having a cd player in my head :).

Yeah I get the same thing, only difference is that I do it for everything. I'm an Audio Kenesthetic learner, so if I'm doing somthing and listening I relate those two things. But I do have one unique talent, I can read a book and listen to one on tape and tell you the plot of the two of them.

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Yeah I get the same thing, only difference is that I do it for everything. I'm an Audio Kenesthetic learner, so if I'm doing somthing and listening I relate those two things. But I do have one unique talent, I can read a book and listen to one on tape and tell you the plot of the two of them.

Doesn't that just mean you have dissonant personalities ... :wub:

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT