What's your dirty little secret?

Kaftan Barlast

Taste, you say? What, pray tell, is wrong with A Perfect Circle...hmmm?  :)

They aren't perfect, and they aren't a circle.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

I have a drawer I call "the Vault of Dirty Little Secrets". It contains all the crap I'm ashamed of but haven't gotten around to throwing away, including four Pokemon games, three Spice Girls cds, and a handful of various boy band cds. :)

sig2.gif

The secret is she still likes them.

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

No, you typed it.

I never clean out my room.  Ever. 

I did get rid of the "Pokemon:  The Movie"  soundtrack though... did I say that out loud?

Then, unless you are knee deep in your own dead skin, sloughed off via friction when you are asleep, someone else must be cleaning your room.

So someone else already knows ... :)

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Man,the Backdoor Boys are very gay.

Slight correction.

I've never heard of them.

The Backstreet Boys alternate name when they do special videos.

It still isn't funny. I guess you can try it again, but I doubt it will be funny.

I have no secrets, none that i would like to share with you all, personally :ermm:"

Let me guess!

Your age is NOT 18!

:ph34r:

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

What's the matter? I thought you had "calmed down". Guess redefining one's personality is a tad harder than one's age. :))

- When he is best, he is a little worse than a man, and when he is worst, he is little better than a beast.

I don't really have any dirty secrets. Closest I come is that I take advantage of girls who reject me then later regret it to score naked pictures or webcam stripteases.

The area between the balls and the butt is a hotbed of terrorist activity.

Devastatorsig.jpg