What's your dirty little secret?

Kaftan Barlast

possibly the worst single game performance by a defensive back at Cal in the past 40 years belongs to yours truly.

HA! Good Fun!

:) Who was I defending? I am just saying nobody's getting tortured.

seems to be some confusion here... which is ok with Gromnir.

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

Gromnir played a defensive position on the UCB footbal team.

I would think, given the size of Orcs, that you would have handled all competition with ease. Must have been showing your age, even before you... well... aged. See, I didn't even call you a half-orc this time. hahaha

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

possibly the worst single game performance by a defensive back at Cal in the past 40 years belongs to yours truly.

HA! Good Fun!

In High School I once let up on a block on the blindside because I thought the QB (a buddy of mine) had gotten rid of the ball. He hadn't. He got crushed.

What are freinds for.

Nope, he's all american. Native American by descent, I believe.

Here's another secret, I had hopes, at one time, of singing opera professionally. Unfortunately, it didn't work out that way. One of my Classmates, Earle Patriarcho, sings for New York's Metropolitan Opera.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

HA! Good Fun!

Corner or safety?

If you say corner, I'll ask why you couldn't just learn how to catch the ball and play receiver.

If you say safety, I'll start to suspect you're lifting dialogue from Training Day.

BTW, Jodo - under your profile info, your "Birthday" section has now changed to "No Information".      :o

Also: Your avatar seems to have gone missing.

A little ambiguity never hurts. :-

Especially when popular belief favors said information to be in fluctuation...

I'm tired of everyone making fun of me, thats why ive decided to go nothing that way people won't critisize me.

I'm tired of everyone making fun of me, thats why ive decided to go nothing that way people won't critisize me.

Fair enough I suppose - but at the very least you should substitute in some retatitory, witty remark. For Example:

"If you're reading this Number Man, now YOU have just caught a virus you %$#@$!!"

OR

"My sex is CLEARLY male, so don't even think about it GoA!!"

---

But,but what's the point?

Everyone that matters already knows your past.

Just get another account. :-

Well, that's rather drastic...but at least the "jodo kast 6" screenie will make for great transition.

manthing2.jpg

HA! Good Fun!

Corner or safety?

If you say corner, I'll ask why you couldn't just learn how to catch the ball and play receiver.

If you say safety, I'll start to suspect you're lifting dialogue from Training Day.

you gonna have to fill us in on the ref to Training Day.

while our football incompetence is something we never talk 'bout in rl (save to some small group o' close friends,) on the Co6 we shared our public humiliation, so helpfully broadcast by espn, some number o years ago... long before Training Day were made.

and no, Gromnir weren't a corner. never had loose hips and our speed as far as pac ten dbs went, were sub par. we played best close to the line. were the third strongest guy on the team (regardless of size) and we helped keep up team gpa, but otherwise...

HA! Good Fun!

"If there be time to expose through discussion the falsehood and fallacies, to avert the evil by the processes of education, the remedy to be applied is more speech, not enforced silence."Justice Louis Brandeis, Concurring, Whitney v. California, 274 U.S. 357 (1927)

"Im indifferent to almost any murder as long as it doesn't affect me or mine."--Gfted1 (September 30, 2019)

...well, not soo much o' a "dirty li'l secret", but , when I was in the Military stationed in St. Jean, Quebec, me an' me buddy Moose (his real name's Chad, but a 6'2 295 lb Newfie gets a nickname quick) used to sneak across the US/Canada Quebec/New York border every second weekend and smuggle American cigarettes back ta sell...made quite a bit o' dough... :p

...WHO LUVS YA, BABY!!...

A long, long time ago, but I can still remember,
How the Trolling used to make me smile.
And I knew if I had my chance, I could egg on a few Trolls to "dance",
And maybe we'd be happy for a while.
But then Krackhead left and so did Klown;
Volo and Turnip were banned, Mystake got run out o' town.
Bad news on the Front Page,
BIOweenia said goodbye in a heated rage.
I can't remember if I cried
When I heard that TORN was recently fried,
But sadness touched me deep inside,
The day...Black Isle died.

For tarna, Visc, an' the rest o' the ol' Islanders that fell along the way

Let's see:

-he claimed to have gotten a virus from a harmless link.

I'm still ambivalent about that 'viral' link. Jodo still claims he got a virus from it, Numbers still claims he never posted one. And while Numbers's original post didn't have any link, people can always edit posts. :ph34r: And the Jodo-Numbers conflict still rages to this day.

Let's see:

-he claimed to have gotten a virus from a harmless link.

I'm still ambivalent about that 'viral' link. Jodo still claims he got a virus from it, Numbers still claims he never posted one. And while Numbers's original post didn't have any link, people can always edit posts. :ph34r: And the Jodo-Numbers conflict still rages to this day.

Eh? There was a link in Number Mans post, but Jodo was the only one who "got the virus" out of it.

Perhaps it was edited by a mod...

This post is not to be enjoyed, discussed, or referenced on company time.