To what music are you listening right now?

Baley

darth do you like that death camp for cuties song soul meets body?

Please... you're confusing me by calling me "darth"... either call me Darth Launch as my forum name indicates or DL or Launchie as most of the forum members do :)

Actually, I haven't actually heard that song so I couldn't pass judgement :ermm:

[color=gray][i]OO-TINI![/i][/color]

otay DL :ermm:

have heard anything by them? good stuff. its kinda like my chemical romance - ghost of you

Nothing by them springs to mind... I'll have to do some investigating... I hope I don't end up going on the same Radiohead binge I did last time I got sucked into this Foo Fighters song :)

I'm still listening to Foo Fighters - Still... so many feelings generated from one song... *sigh*

You know what sort of does that for me? Speed of Sound by Coldplay. :shifty:

Mothman, your taste in country is disgusting. Your brain is most surely melting as we speak.

Willie Nelson-Time of the Preacher.

Charles Mingus-Nostalgia in Times Square

No way. Billy Ray Cyrus and Toby Keith are both great country musicians, Mr. Deathmetal - I hate God - I hate life - my dad abused me - music lover. :cool:

Edited by Mothman

Black Metal has the Anti-Christian shtick.

And country music, especially contemporary country music is the feces of our times.

I mean ****, overtly patriotic hillbillies with horrible pop productions, they're not even worthy to lick Johnny Cash's rotting arse.

And just for your information, Death Metal, especially the Progressive sub-genre has produced some of the most interesting melodies of the past decade.

Cynic, Atheist, Pestilence, you name it.

Johnny Cash-Cocaine Blues.

I see you've edited that post of yours, pfft

Edited by Baley

I'm still listening to Foo Fighters - Still... so many feelings generated from one song... *sigh*

You know what sort of does that for me? Speed of Sound by Coldplay. :(

So Coldplay makes you think warm and fuzzy thoughts about your man too? :)

Still listening to Foo Fighters - Still... *heavy sigh* ;) :">

Gah! It looks like I need a Radiohead binge... :shifty:

Black Metal has the Anti-Christian shtick.

And country music, especially contemporary country music is the feces of our times.

I mean ****, overtly patriotic hillbillies with horrible pop productions, they're not even worthy to lick Johnny Cash's rotting arse.

And just for your information, Death Metal, especially the Progressive sub-genre has produced some of the most interesting melodies of the past decade.

Cynic, Atheist, Pestilence, you name it.

Johnny Cash-Cocaine Blues.

Bah. Death Metal isn't even worthy to (to use your own phrase) suck donkey balls, with or without the anti-Christian "shtick". :shifty::) It's the bottom of the barrel as far as music goes. Heck, I'm surprised some people call it music. ;) But Johnny Cash is awesome, I will give you that. :(

You know what? It does. :) Speaking of which...*grabs Coldplay CD*

Eric Clapton - Layla

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast

Tom Waits - Shake It.

And please, you should all stop trying to pass your opinions on music off as facts.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

i can't listen to cold play anymore, always think of clocks and that song makes me depressed (bad times accompany that song :) )

I think a lot of Coldplay's songs sound the same.

Lou Gutman, P.I.- It's like I'm not even trying anymore!
http://theatomicdanger.iforumer.com/index....theatomicdanger

One billion b-balls dribbling simultaneously throughout the galaxy. One trillion b-balls being slam dunked through a hoop throughout the galaxy. I can feel every single b-ball that has ever existed at my fingertips. I can feel their collective knowledge channeling through my viens. Every jumpshot, every rebound and three-pointer, every layup, dunk, and free throw. I am there.

hopefully music doesn't define who you are?

its purely mood IMO

when i work out - metal or hard rock

when i chill - deep house or slow rock etc etc

so for you to judge people by their selection of music is really shallow, why don't you just make a social identity post while your at it.

Hinder - Get Stoned

I had thought that some of nature's journeymen had made men and not made them well, for they imitated humanity so abominably. - Book of Counted Sorrows

'Cause I won't know the man that kills me

and I don't know these men I kill

but we all wind up on the same side

'cause ain't none of us doin' god's will.

- Everlast