Post count...

Hurlshort

For some reason my post count does not seem to ever increase. I also think my private messages is broken, as in I can't send them or they are just disappearing. Any clue what's wrong? I've posted quite a bit in the past couple weeks and nothing has moved.

*edit* Although it does go up when I post a new topic.

that's because you've only posted in WoT for the past couple of weeks. WoT posts don't count. I'm going to shoot you a PM right now and maybe we can get to the bottom of the PM thing without calling on the Lords of IT.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I think admin was worried that folks would spam WoT for no other purpose than to raise their post counts and thus increase their levels.

HA! Shows them. Folks spam WoT anyhow. :D

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

I don't believe so, but we can hope my scaley friend or admin sees this. Hell, some of the members and mods know a lot about these boards. ShadowStrider has quite a bit of experience with the board software.

Obsidian Plays

Hurlshot, I've sent two PMs to you. Have you received them? Respond here and I'll PM our friendly Guildmaster on your behalf if it seems you cannot.

Obsidian Plays

Another question is: how do the levels work?  They seem to be at random intervals.

In a big hurry to get to level 7, huh GOA? :rolleyes:

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Well, I wouldn't make any plans

People laugh when I say that I think a jellyfish is one of the most beautiful things in the world. What they don't understand is, I mean a jellyfish with long, blond hair.

Eldar, I did send a response to the test PM you sent, thank you.

The Off Topic deal explains why my posts never go up, since I spend way too much time there. I'm not too concerned about post counts, I just thought it was odd (ok, I was a bit jealous of still being level 1 :rolleyes: )

Also, Eldar mentioned that messages do not save in our sent folder after we send them, but they should still be delivered. That's good to know...I hope this wasn't posted somewhere and I was just too dense to find it.

Ah, no big deal. If it's posted somewhere else, it's posted again here to widen the coverage. :rolleyes:

Anyhow, question asked and answered.

Obsidian Plays