Other possible endings?

OK I am playing through as a DS character currently.

What other possible things can happen in the game? I mean, the main stuff.

I was a DS character, so I basically said to the Jedi Masters in the meetings "im going to kill you" - "im more powerful then ever." blah blah, and Kriea came in and killed all three of them.

- Could this of happened a different way?

I basically did the same to Atris "You must die" statements over and over, could I have spared her?

I heard Visas can only live if your are a light side, is this true? What is the sacrifice deal? I haven't confronted Nihilus yet.

And what happens with Kriea? I heard you fight her at the end, but is the outcome the same for LS and DS?

1. You can kill all the three Masters before revisiting Dantooine, then you will only see an empty Enclave. Or you can kill one or two of them, then you will face the remaining ones.

2. Yes, you can spare Atris.

3. Visas always survives. The sacrifice thing was cut from the game, but will be restored within the Restoration Project.

4. Basically, the same, you kill Kreia, a cutscene is played, credits roll. Only in the LS case the Ebon Hawk will pick you up and Malachor will be destroyed, and in the DS case you assume the dark throne and Malachor remains intact.

In the un-modded game, Visas can only sacrifice herself on the Ravager, during the Nihilus fight, if she's equipped with regular clothes and a melee weapon.  (You get to recover all her gear from her corpse, so don't sweat stripping her of useful stuff.)

you only need to equip her with clothes, you don't have to do a melee weapon, I use a lightsaber.

3. Visas always survives. The sacrifice thing was cut from the game, but will be restored within the Restoration Project.

I think you are wrong here, as other people have said, you can sacrifice Visas, even if you are playing through LS, as long as you have the original copy of the game IIRC.

only clothes and a melee weapon which means along the lines of a sword or lightsaber. i always just use a vibroblade or something useless. so i dont have to bother looting her

the force is what gives a jedi his power. its an energy field created by all living things. it surrounds us and penetrates us. it binds the galaxy together