Force Powers

This may seem a stupid question, but isn't it supposed to be that your character can chose Force Crush and Force Rage in the game?

I don't know if this is asked before, or if it is in the game, but I heard some things about it and the trailer shows Force Crush, and I've seen a screenshot of Force Rage.

Maybe you have to learn it from a NPC, I don't know. Can someone explain?

This may seem a stupid question, but isn't it supposed to be that your character can chose Force Crush and Force Rage in the game?

I don't know if this is asked before, or if it is in the game, but I heard some things about it and the trailer shows Force Crush, and I've seen a screenshot of Force Rage.

Maybe you have to learn it from a NPC, I don't know. Can someone explain?

They are limited to the Darkside prestige classes. Force Crush is for Sith Lords and I think Force Rage is for Maurader. Or is that Fury? Hmm

Evil Exiles learn Force Crush at a specific point in the game - you can't select it as a feat, and all classes get it. I think (I may be wrong) that Marauder Fury is a power that Sith Marauders get, and Rage is a Wookie thing.

"An electric puddle is not what I need right now." (Nina Kalenkov)

Evil Exiles learn Force Crush at a specific point in the game - you can't select it as a feat, and all classes get it.  I think (I may be wrong) that Marauder Fury is a power that Sith Marauders get, and Rage is a Wookie thing.

I think the DS Exile gets Force Crush when

you meet with the Jedi masters on Dantooine with Kreia, and after the events there

, you get force crush instead of Force Enlightenment, although im not 90% sure about that, and it may depend on what alignment and prestige class you are.

Scary.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds