can't build lightsaber

I have all three peices for the lightsaber and everytime I talk to Bao-Dur he tells me I am missing the lens and yes I do have the lightsaber lens fixture not an upgrade lens. I tried using an external save game editor to remove then readd in the peices but that didn't fix it either. Yes I do have the latest patch (this never happened before the patch) and I use no cheating of any kind before this problem popped up. I would rather complete this quest than cheat my way there.

Are you sure you have the proper lens? I believe you need a specific one. Where'd you get the lens? Go to Nar Shaddaa and break in to Vogga's treasure room and open one of the bins. That should hold the lens you need.

"Console exclusive is such a harsh word." - Darque

"Console exclusive is two words Darque." - Nartwak (in response to Darque's observation)

Yes I do have the correct lens and yes I did try spawning them, No diff. This is a glitch that I never had a problem with the first two times through the game pre patch. If I uninstall then reinstall does anyone think this could fix the problem or just stay the same due to the fact I would have to reload to an eariler time before this problem came up.

You could change the quest global variable with KSE (http://www.starwarsknights.com/tools.php ) . I would tell you exactly which one but I don't have the game with me right now to check it. I could verify this evening.

I believe it's "000_LightsaberQuest" though I'm not sure what numerical value you'd need to change it to.... (perhaps "1" ?)

There's also 2 other variables, but I'm not sure what they do... Darth333 may know however... they're:

1) 003EBO_PC_Hilt

2) 003EBO_PC_Lightsaber

both of which are marked by default as "0"

** note - these are found in the "Numerics" Globals... I haven't checked the "Booleans"

"Eagles May Soar, But Weasels Don't Get Sucked Into Jet Engines"

| My KotOR / TSL Mods | My WIP | USM Compatibility |

Having trouble with TSL's cheat console? Try the Hak Pad. Don't forget the Booster!