Our Friends The Sheep

Darth Launch

I cannot believe the nonsense I read around here. So I'll just have to write some.

I think the sheep are cute. I've always thought of them as nice, fluffy little beasts. ...And I love lamb chops.

This topic is getting out of hand. Please return to the flock before I'm forced to shear this thread.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

"This topic is getting out of hand. Please return to the flock before I'm forced to shear this thread. "

On the other hand that isn't funny at all, but on the other hand you're a mod so...

Ha. Ha. Haa.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Look at the sheeps mug. :shifty:

Exhausted.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Hmmm, thread in imminent danger.

Red Alert! Red Alert!

Locking in five.... four....three.... two.... ONE!

PS, I think a "pic of where you live" sounds good as long as no-one posts the actual location of his house. That would be bad, this being the internet and all.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!