Yes.

><FISH'>

Herlo. I need help with something...I like PC games...but my f***king mothersucking f***ed up biatch of a sister keeps uninstalling them because she does'nt like me playing games on the computer. So i was wondering if anyone knew how i could restrict the file access OR prevent her from seeing that i have installed a game OR encrypt it so she can't uninstall them.

We both have seperate accounts with admin priveledges and passwords.

:thumbsup: Any help is appreciated.

This thread has some serious ot and spam potential.

Prepare for asshattery.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Haven't you made this thread before?

I'll give you a tip for dealing with pesky sisters. Befriend their friends.

Not only are you likely to accquire useful blackmail info, but if you do it properly, because of having pull in the same social circles she'll be less likely to wrong you in the future.

On the back of your computer, there should be a large thick cable that connects between the computer and the wall. To prevent people from uninstalling your stuff, simply remove this cable when you are not using the computer. :lol:"

Hawk! Eggplant! AWAKEN!

So true.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

Your avatar died.

It did. Thank god for necromancy.

kirottu said:

Yes indeed.

Stabbing is fun.

kirottu said:

Just put a Password block on the thing. It works against youngsters. for old people yank a cord, any cord, and walk off with it

Victor of the 5 year fan fic competition!

Kevin Butler will awesome your face off.

Okay, this topic is ridiculous, spam ridden, not constructive, and filled with violent references to stabbing and beating. I must close it.

First, however, I feel compelled to give my take. hahahaha

My first real girl-friend was a French foreign exchange student who came over to spend time with my sister. Ahhhh, older women. If you start dating your sister's friends, she'll be so angry she won't worry about the computer. That, or she'll get so angry she'll pour Mountain Dew. Of course, since you'll be dating your sister's friends, you won't have time to play computer games anyhow. Hook up with one of her rich friends who has a computer for you to use... and a car.

Fionavar's Holliday Wishes to all members of our online community:  Happy Holidays

Join the revelry at the Obsidian Plays channel:
Obsidian Plays

Remembering tarna, Phosphor, Metadigital, and Visceris.  Drink mead heartily in the halls of Valhalla, my friends!

If she doesnt know that much about computers, simply install them to an odd directory and delete the shortcuts on the desktop and start menu, then she wont know where to look.

Youll also have to remove them from the Add/Remove Software in control panel, Ive forgot how this is done though, it involved editing an *ini file i think

"Thoughtcrime is death. Thoughtcrime does not entail death. Thoughtcrime is death."