New Aftermath Information

alanschu

:-
kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

It has made me the man I am today. A man who craves furry hentai.

So let us go and embrace the rustling smells of unseen worlds

Patience gives straight answers, it seems.

kirottu said:
I was raised by polar bears. I had to fight against blood thirsty wolves and rabid penguins to get my food. Those who were too weak to survive were sent to Sweden.

I heard the blue tentacle was cut because, while it was really cool, it was not fun to play against. It was an instakiller that you really couldn't do anything about.

I bet on it not seeing the light of day.

As for Alyx,

I bet whatever the G-Man did to pause time and pull Gordon out inadvertently saved Alyx's life in someway. Not sure how though

Some of those firemen survived in the stairwells of the Twin Towers ... around the fifth floor ...

Also, whatever happenned to the Blue Meanies from the first game? Those guys were really tough (I emptied almost every bit of ammunition into one of them ... ) ?

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

WTF were the Blue Meanies?

And not to take anything away from the Firefighters that survived 9/11, but

I got the impression that the blast was gonna be huuuuuuge and she's pretty much standing right on top of it. Regardless though, I'm curious to find out how she survives

Blame quantum.

kirottu said:

Hmm. Opposing Forces, there wre a couple: when you call in missile strikes, one has followed you out onto the water silos from the underground carpark; there's one inside where you have to re-connect the power for the monorail; there is also one on the bridge (that originally appears in Half-Life, in Surface Tension).

Can't remember off hand where they were in the original ...

OBSCVRVM PER OBSCVRIVS ET IGNOTVM PER IGNOTIVS

ingsoc.gif

OPVS ARTIFICEM PROBAT

Oh, I know who you're talking about. The big dudes with like the akimbo flamethrowers and whatnot.

EDIT:

Hmm. Opposing Forces, there wre a couple: when you call in missile strikes, one has followed you out onto the water silos from the underground carpark; there's one inside where you have to re-connect the power for the monorail; there is also one on the bridge (that originally appears in Half-Life, in Surface Tension).

And both of those scenes were from the original, not opposing Forces.

Yup. Powerup is the rail station where you first meet him, and surface tension is where you call in the missile strikes.

I remember the missile strikes one really well, because you get the message about the marines pulling back and to mark any last second targets. Immediately after that level is Forget About Freeman.

/me is a Half-Life dork :">

Wait...you mean the Conracks?

kirottu said:

First Conrack was the one you had to kill with the electricity. Then you went to the mono-rail chapter. Does that ring a bell?

kirottu said:

Zen creatures? What are they? Tonsured headcrabs?

kirottu said:

For a moment there...nevermind.

You sneaky, you!

kirottu said: